Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-15-11, 08:19 PM  
homefitnessjunki

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Yes, it's a huge benefit to get BB programs with Totalfitness service. Note that when you go to the site (totalfitnessdvds.com), you need to click the Beachbody logo to go to Mary's BB site - Beachbody won't let her combine the two. Or you can go straight to totalfitnessdvds.net (Mary's BB site), which has another link to let you go back to the "regular" (.com) site.
Thanks for the tip. Very much appreciated!

I cannot imagine how much unnecessary fuss I am able to dodge now, when I am ready to buy BB products!
homefitnessjunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 08:25 PM  
homefitnessjunki

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterclockwise View Post
You'll love her!

I wish she could sell everything (like 360 Miracle!).
Thanks also for chiming in for the vote of confidence. Vfers really rock in this forum.
homefitnessjunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 09:15 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish View Post
I've been dealing with a glitchy dvd that might or might not be caused by my dvd player. Mary has bent over backwards to fix this for me. She even suggested she would try copies on her dvd player before sending new ones for me to try. I don't know of any other vendor that takes such personal care of their customers.
She has done this for me, too. I am always so amazed at how quickly she takes care of everything. And paid return addressed envelopes. She has earned my lifetime loyalty!

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 02:32 PM  
Blackadar

Another little bump for Mary.

I ordered two DVDs on Tuesday - Breathless Body and Train like a Contender - at about 3:00 PM. By 9:00 PM I had a shipping confirmation and USPS had 'em in their sort center at 10:45 PM. They're in route, but that's amazingly fast shipping.

Now, lets hope I just like those DVDs...cursed enablers!
Old 08-04-11, 02:39 PM  
sherry7899

Blackadar, I don't have Breathless Body, but I love TLC. I hope you enjoy it, and will post about it after you use it I love reading your reviews.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11, 04:39 PM  
LauraBella

Yes! She's AMAZING!
LauraBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-11, 04:51 PM  
Blackadar

An update...

So I ordered 'em on Tuesday and they were at the house on Friday. I've had overnight shipping that was slower. It was worth paying more to buy from Mary for that kind of service!
Old 08-07-11, 07:01 PM  
upperwside

I also love Mary and her wonderful customer service. In a world of some very bad customer service.. mary is a dream to deal with. Great pricing.. reward points.. 10% off.. free shipping..you can contact her direct.. fast fast shipping.. great return policy... i could go on!

I almost only order from Mary.. unless it is something i cannot get from her or say Cathe's pre-sales.

One thing to add... when i have to return a dvd or exchange one... i send her the cost of the return product.. as i do not see why she should pay to send me something new back because i sent one back i did not like it. Does not see fair to her and must be a huge loss for her at the end of the year.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-11, 07:49 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
... i send her the cost of the return product.. as i do not see why she should pay to send me something new back because i sent one back i did not like it. Does not see fair to her and must be a huge loss for her at the end of the year.
i think her policy is to deduct the amount of shipping that she paid to ship it to you...
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-11, 10:19 PM  
juberann

Bumping Mary again.............just because she deserves to be on the top of the list

Tags
dvd vendors, mary, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, totalfitnessdvds.net