Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-15-11, 08:20 AM  
ellaenchanted

Mary is the best! I can't believe how fast she ships. It's like magic.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 09:57 AM  
Artist of Eyes

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
Hello all,

I'm a frequent lurker and infrequent poster in this forum. I thought I'd break my usual silence to throw some shouts out for Mary. Her reputation for great customer service is already renown, but I'd like to personally express my gratitude to her.

I decided to jump on the Turbo Fire bandwagon and ordered a set from her site. I mistakenly ordered the Advanced Deluxe Set. Imagine my excitement when I received my BeachBody box after only 2 1/2 days since ordering, then my disappointment after realizing it was the wrong set.

I emailed Mary right away and she said I could do an even exchange and she'll take care of the shipping costs of the new set for me. I emailed her twice and got a response within 30 minutes, if not less. I've referred many family members to her site, but I will double my efforts because everyone should experience her great service!

Thanks for reading!
Mary IS the best! No one and no site beats her CS, shipping fees, shipping time, rewards program, sales, discounts, and heck her selection is AMAZING! There have been so many times that I have been looking for a DVD and I contact her and she'll do everything she can to carry the workout. In fact I have 2 that she ordered that should be in sometime this week. I love her, I always RAVE about MARY!!!

Totalfitnessdvds.com is the best and is second to no one. I'm sorry but others including collage, can't hold a candle to her!

" We have to embrace who we are today. We have to say, this is me, and I can live a wonderful life today." FitBoop

"Walking is Man's Best Medicine for Life" Hippocrates

"Of all exercises walking is the best." Thomas Jefferson

"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." Thomas Mann
Artist of Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:23 AM  
laurajhawk

I was planning a KCM mini-rotation for the week immediately after Mary's recent sale ... and she put the KCMs on sale. She's the ONLY vendor I'd do this with, but I confidently placed my order (Thursday night or maybe Friday morning before the 4th of July holiday) and wrote the new workout into my rotation for the following Thursday.

I could have written it in for Tuesday... that's how fast I got it. Mary rocks.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 10:31 AM  
topfitmama

I love that she takes paypal and you can buy gift certificates for whatever amount you need. This is a great way for us internationals to refund postage for STW DVDs.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:29 PM  
homefitnessjunki

I am relatively new here in the forum. I tend to lurk more than I post.

For the longest time, I kept seeing 'Mary' mentioned in the forum. Even though I am nosey to the core, I was too embarrassed to ask who she is, etc. etc.

Now I finally get the idea. It's cool that she has great customer service plus sells BB programs with no fuss. That's a huge plus for me, since some of BB's programs are pretty solid.

Thanks for your rave. I will give Mary a try also.
homefitnessjunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 12:37 PM  
juberann

Mattie~ Mary is the BEST!!!! I think so many of us "oldies" forget that the lurkers and newbies don't know who Mary or totalfitnessdvds is so I can imagine how out of the loop some must feel when they hear Mary's name thrown around so much. Here, Mary is QUEEN!! she is a permanent fixture here on VF, a part of the "family", the DEN Mother, actually. She doesn't post at all but runs an AWESOME business!!! You won't regret buying from her, I absolutely guarantee it!!! she treats her customers like gold and is the nicest person in the world. We Mary!!!
Old 07-15-11, 05:10 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by homefitnessjunki View Post
For the longest time, I kept seeing 'Mary' mentioned in the forum. Even though I am nosey to the core, I was too embarrassed to ask who she is, etc. etc.

Now I finally get the idea. It's cool that she has great customer service plus sells BB programs with no fuss. That's a huge plus for me, since some of BB's programs are pretty solid.

Yes, it's a huge benefit to get BB programs with Totalfitness service. Note that when you go to the site (totalfitnessdvds.com), you need to click the Beachbody logo to go to Mary's BB site - Beachbody won't let her combine the two. Or you can go straight to totalfitnessdvds.net (Mary's BB site), which has another link to let you go back to the "regular" (.com) site.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 06:52 PM  
Raquel13
VF Supporter

Mary really is the best.

When I lived in Germany, I wanted to order some DVDs that Mary didn't carry. The other company that did carry them didn't ship internationally. Mary let me have the DVDs shipped to her, and then she threw them into a package for an order I had with her. Who else would let you do that? No one. Just Mary

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Raquel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 07:09 PM  
counterclockwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by homefitnessjunki View Post
You'll love her!

I wish she could sell everything (like 360 Miracle!).
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 07:24 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

It seems that we need to have a Mary appreciation thread every few months here at VF. And I always have to join in as Mary is awesome!!!!!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd vendors, mary, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, totalfitnessdvds.net