Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-14-11, 10:47 PM  
readcookrun

Mary from TotalFitnessDVDs

Hello all,

I'm a frequent lurker and infrequent poster in this forum. I thought I'd break my usual silence to throw some shouts out for Mary. Her reputation for great customer service is already renown, but I'd like to personally express my gratitude to her.

I decided to jump on the Turbo Fire bandwagon and ordered a set from her site. I mistakenly ordered the Advanced Deluxe Set. Imagine my excitement when I received my BeachBody box after only 2 1/2 days since ordering, then my disappointment after realizing it was the wrong set.

I emailed Mary right away and she said I could do an even exchange and she'll take care of the shipping costs of the new set for me. I emailed her twice and got a response within 30 minutes, if not less. I've referred many family members to her site, but I will double my efforts because everyone should experience her great service!

Thanks for reading!
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 11:01 PM  
kali1

Mary is the greatest!!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-11, 11:20 PM  
juberann

Mary and totalfitnessdvds, two of my favorite fitness topics LOVE Mary
Old 07-15-11, 12:08 AM  
Gancho Girl

I Mary!!!

To try to get around the ridiculous shipping costs at The Dailey Method, I asked Mary if I could have them sent to her and then her ship them to me, and just charge me for the shipping costs. Sure, she said, not a problem.

But then The Dailey Method couldn't get my credit card(s) to process for some odd reason. I emailed Mary to tell her not to expect the DVDs (1 for me, 1 for KiwiKatie) because of the problem, and she happily offered to buy them for us and send them on.

How's THAT for awesome service?!?!?!? It knocked about a third off the price in having Mary ship them to me.

Of course, I had to buy a couple of things from Mary herself then, as a thank you for being so wonderful...

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 06:18 AM  
Fit Mommy

Oh wow, that was very generous of her! I usually only buy my DVDs from her now because Of how quickly they arrive after I Place my order.

I Pay to be an amazon prime member specifically for the free two day shipping and Mary at total fitness has shipped her dvds and they have been here within two business days every single time I've ever placed an order! So, that's just cool!
Fit Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 07:10 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gancho Girl View Post
I Mary!!!

To try to get around the ridiculous shipping costs at The Dailey Method, I asked Mary if I could have them sent to her and then her ship them to me, and just charge me for the shipping costs. Sure, she said, not a problem.

But then The Dailey Method couldn't get my credit card(s) to process for some odd reason. I emailed Mary to tell her not to expect the DVDs (1 for me, 1 for KiwiKatie) because of the problem, and she happily offered to buy them for us and send them on.

How's THAT for awesome service?!?!?!? It knocked about a third off the price in having Mary ship them to me.

Of course, I had to buy a couple of things from Mary herself then, as a thank you for being so wonderful...
I mean, seriously? Who does that?! A friend, sure... but a business???
Just awesome.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 07:22 AM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gancho Girl View Post
I Mary!!!

that is very sweet of her!
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 07:24 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

She provides indeed wonderful CS.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 08:07 AM  
Tish

I've been dealing with a glitchy dvd that might or might not be caused by my dvd player. Mary has bent over backwards to fix this for me. She even suggested she would try copies on her dvd player before sending new ones for me to try. I don't know of any other vendor that takes such personal care of their customers.
Old 07-15-11, 08:18 AM  
2ndgen

I have bought from totalfitnessdvds and Mary in the past and agree she is a nice person and bends over backward to provide good customer service.

Tags
dvd vendors, mary, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, totalfitnessdvds.net