Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua girl
I'm still waiting on my order from total fitness ! I had preordered the
new firms & leslie and they were supposingly mailed on wed 11/26 but I
haven't received and the USPS info hasn't changed ! I have always
received my order from them in a couple days so I hope there isn't a
problem ! What's funny is that I ordered a dvd from
Collage on the 26th (wed) and received it friday with just regular mail
so that was great service ! Maybe they will come today......
I placed an order on 11/25 and just received it yesterday from Mary. I also wouldn't put much on the "confirmation" as USPS doesn't always scan. I would probably give it another day or two and then ask Mary about the order. With the holiday I think everything was slowed down.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 09:36 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua girl
I'm still waiting on my order from total fitness ! I had preordered the
new firms & leslie and they were supposingly mailed on wed 11/26 but I
haven't received and the USPS info hasn't changed ! I have always
received my order from them in a couple days so I hope there isn't a
problem ! What's funny is that I ordered a dvd from
Collage on the 26th (wed) and received it friday with just regular mail
so that was great service ! Maybe they will come today......
11/26 & you're worried ? Remember there was a holiday last week too. That's really not a long time to wait at all. It's only just December 2nd now. Figure a holiday plus a Sunday in there, no mail either day, it's not unreasonable to wait another day or 2.
Old 12-02-08, 09:40 AM  
KathAL79

Aqua Girl, I agree that you can't put much faith in USPS's delivery tracking. If someone mails from one of those machines the package doesn't get scanned until someone bothers to do so later on in the shipping process, which sometimes means you won't get any record of it until it's almost to you. You should start to worry if the package hasn't moved from one location after about a week (that happened to me with a trade, but fortunately after a week someone found it again and sent it on its way), but over a holiday weekend I wouldn't be too concerned. I've watched packages from Amazon, for example, where they would appear to sit idle for a few days, but then I'd check back one morning and suddenly it would be on its way out to me and be on my doorstep that day.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 10:05 AM  
PhyllisG

I received my order from Mary pretty fast last week but according to USPS tracking it was still "electronically notified" and meanwhile it was in my mailbox when I went to p/u the mail. USPS tracking is totally unreliable. Good luck and I hope you get it today.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 11:44 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila
Thanks everyone.I have never heard of her before you guys. I will give her a try. I was going to order the squeeze stronger dvd which I also never have heard of before you guys. So thanks for all of your input.
muwahahahaha ... you have been assimilated!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 04:15 PM  
fitnessweasel

OK this is kinda funny

I knew Mary was Totalfitnessdvds and was amazing, and I knew that Ihula was a great Ebay seller (saved her as a fave).

I didn't know they were the same person!

See...Mary rocks TWICE!!
fitnessweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 11:43 PM  
kila

Well I placed my order last night and I already received a shipping notice. So that was fast. Thanks for the discount code. I will try that out next order. I am eyeing the squeeze lower body workout. Is there an expiration for the code? Thanks again.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-08, 11:46 PM  
daisysunshine

nope! always good!
hehe Resitance is Futile... (what... *blush* I'm a Trekkie)...

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-08, 12:08 AM  
juberann

Yep,kila, I have been using that 10off code for about three years,works every time! and orders over $19.00 ALWAYS ship free! Mary is a vidiot's dream come true! and if you ever get a chance to call her,do so,she always loves hearing from customers and is the nicest person in the world Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-08, 08:27 AM  
KELLYKINS

I placed my first order with Mary on Thanksgiving took advantage of her Thanksgiving sale, and when I got home from work yesterday there's was my package waiting for me. The best part of this was I live in Canada how's that for quick delivery.
KELLYKINS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com