Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-02-21, 08:09 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Request the Wealth- November 2021

Is there a DVD or VHS you would love to have but can’t find? If so, ask here and one of us may have it collecting dust on a shelf.

Please note that you may be asked to send postage or SASE.

Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-21, 09:57 AM  
SpiritYogi

I am looking for Pilates for Men Ball Workout. I have some DVD's I can offer for trade, or would love to temporarily borrow your copy.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-21, 03:22 AM  
Nelly G

I cannot find Mark Lauren Focus 15 dvds. Not on Ebay or Amazon. Is there someone who has seen used dvds in a Thrift Store. I did read at Videofitness that Focus 15 is the way to start with Mark Lauren but it is not to be found.

I do not want to use his streaming site. Thanks.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-21, 03:00 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I only see used sets on amazon for $40-45 with shipping to the USA. Not sure you want to spend that much?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3S8QKS...I2PROVEIW1Y49C

One sold for $10.95 a few days ago in the USA on ebay. If I see a set pop up for cheap on ebay again I can buy it for you and ship it to you if you'll cover the international shipping cost but not sure when a set will come up for sale on ebay again.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-21, 03:08 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
I only see used sets on amazon for $40-45 with shipping to the USA. Not sure you want to spend that much?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3S8QKS...I2PROVEIW1Y49C

One sold for $10.95 a few days ago in the USA on ebay. If I see a set pop up for cheap on ebay again I can buy it for you and ship it to you if you'll cover the international shipping cost but not sure when a set will come up for sale on ebay again.
Thanks. No I do not want to spend that much (40/45 dollars) but between 15 or 20 dollars is ok with me. I do not know what the original price was. Was that 20 dollars? I will ask Mary of Total Fitness is she has seen one. Of course I would pay the cost and shipping cost. Let me know if you have seen Focus 15.
Old 11-08-21, 12:56 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

seeking: Walk Strong 3 set - Jessica Smith.

I have a trade list in the Exchange Forum.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-21, 12:23 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I cannot find Mark Lauren Focus 15 dvds. Not on Ebay or Amazon. Is there someone who has seen used dvds in a Thrift Store. I did read at Videofitness that Focus 15 is the way to start with Mark Lauren but it is not to be found.

I do not want to use his streaming site. Thanks.
I got it because Stephanie at VF warned me with me a message that one used Focus 15 was sold at Total Fitness. So I got the last one.
Yah so great of Stephanie
Old 11-09-21, 12:25 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I got it because Stephanie at VF warned me with me a message that one used Focus 15 was sold at Total Fitness. So I got the last one.
Yah so great of Stephanie

Yay! I'm glad this worked out so well!
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-21, 07:14 AM  
bubbles76

I'm looking for Discount Workouts by Gymbox. These came out some years ago, and are DVD-R. If anyone has any lying around that they aren't using (not Cycle or Treadmill, as I'm afraid I don't have a bike or treadmill), I'd love to give them a good home.

Willing to trade, provide postage, SASE, etc. Thanks so much

Also looking for 20 Minute Body the Trilogy with Brett Hoebel
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-21, 06:54 PM  
Karla25

If you have an unloved copy, I'm looking for The Firm 12 Minute Time Crunch Cardio I'm also happy to trade.

Tags
request the wealth