Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-02-20, 12:20 PM  
red1013

I have around 300ish, and while there are lots that I haven't done in years (looking at you barre workouts), who knows what I'll want to do in the future? So I keep them. I generally only get rid of workouts if I really hate it or don't like the instructor.

I have an unfinished basement that's probably 1000 sq. feet, some of it's storage and some is my DD's craft area, but the rest is my workout space. Since it's not living space for anyone else, I don't have to worry about making sure stuff is out of the way. The house we lived in 20 years ago I used the living room, so my collection/equipment was much smaller!
Old 08-05-20, 12:33 PM  
Kizzy

I'm one of those who was getting over whelmed by all of my workouts. I had I don't know how many large storage tubs full of them. Due to having SAD I found myself over the years constantly grabbing the workouts that were filmed outside or at least had a large window in their set looking outside. (Thank You Jessica Smith!! ) I did a MAJOR purge and those workouts are the ones that I ended up keeping the most of. The whole experience left me feeling like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. It's so easier for me to now decide on what workouts to do and choosing the rotations that use them. I do have remorse once in awhile but I've yet to try and repurchase anything I got rid of.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acupressure, analysis paralysis, big workout collection, decluttering, dvds versus streaming, large collection, videots unite, vidiocy, workout space