Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-05-16, 04:04 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I don't think there is anything to miss. I think sometimes gadgets are just fun and add variety.
My thoughts exactly.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-16, 03:07 PM  
rosepetals

I have this system from katamibar. http://katamibar.com
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-21, 10:26 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

OLD THREAD ALERT:

Hi everyone, I posted about this set years ago. This has been discontinued for quite a while, but there are two sellers on ebay selling the whole system for a low price, adsales1070 for $21.95 and haskkj_30 for $19.99

Workouts included:

- Foundation 21 min.
- Core & Strength 20 min.
- Cardio & Core 25 min.
- Core & Mobility 20 min.
- Party 21 min.
- Boost 27 min.

I did Foundation today, I liked it, the music was good, upbeat, kind of pop with lyrics altought I didn't recognize any song. I felt my core working, specially my obliques, there were three instructors, and they all changed lead. The founder was a little nervous, but probably because English is not her native language, she is from Norway. The workout wasn't hard, altought I did feel I was breathing hard at times, and I got a good sweat going, it is done in intervals and it was totally low impact. I do wished it was longer and after previewing the rest I was a bit dissapointed that there wasn't an hour long workout in the set, I think the gym classes are an hour long (?). Anyway, the only DVD I noticed having some high impact (and it was minimal) was Boost. I also like that there are some balance exercises to work the equilibre. Also, there is an enregistered voice saying "Welcome to Corebar, train hard and have fun" at the beginning of every workout.

This is the setting, nice and airy, it doesn't look blue like the youtube video though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmhINhmdVE, and they wear cute coordinated outfits.

Just thought to post in case anyone is interested.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 05-27-21, 07:40 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
OLD THREAD ALERT:

Hi everyone, I posted about this set years ago. This has been discontinued for quite a while, but there are two sellers on ebay selling the whole system for a low price, adsales1070 for $21.95 and haskkj_30 for $19.99

Workouts included:

- Foundation 21 min.
- Core & Strength 20 min.
- Cardio & Core 25 min.
- Core & Mobility 20 min.
- Party 21 min.
- Boost 27 min.

I did Foundation today, I liked it, the music was good, upbeat, kind of pop with lyrics altought I didn't recognize any song. I felt my core working, specially my obliques, there were three instructors, and they all changed lead. The founder was a little nervous, but probably because English is not her native language, she is from Norway. The workout wasn't hard, altought I did feel I was breathing hard at times, and I got a good sweat going, it is done in intervals and it was totally low impact. I do wished it was longer and after previewing the rest I was a bit dissapointed that there wasn't an hour long workout in the set, I think the gym classes are an hour long (?). Anyway, the only DVD I noticed having some high impact (and it was minimal) was Boost. I also like that there are some balance exercises to work the equilibre. Also, there is an enregistered voice saying "Welcome to Corebar, train hard and have fun" at the beginning of every workout.

This is the setting, nice and airy, it doesn't look blue like the youtube video though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmhINhmdVE, and they wear cute coordinated outfits.

Just thought to post in case anyone is interested.
i can't find the listing on ebay
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-21, 07:43 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirl-01 View Post
i can't find the listing on ebay
I will add links, brb.

ETA

Here you go:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TheCoreBar-...edirect=mobile

https://www.ebay.com/itm/thecorebar-...edirect=mobile

Old 05-27-21, 07:53 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post

thank you
Old 05-27-21, 07:56 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirl-01 View Post
thank you
Welcome!

Old 05-28-21, 08:20 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I did Core & Mobility after a cardio workout today, and I enjoyed it. It starts with dynamic stretches followed by static stretch, each done for a minute. First combo was deep squat (goblet squat position), to standing hamstring stretch, followed my dancer pose, then repeat first combo, and dancer pose on the other leg (this one worked my equilibre); second combo, runner lunge with core twist with bar overhead, to plank, followed by static hip stretch, repeat combo and the stretch on the other leg; last combo, side core work, not sure how to call this one, the static stretch was an inner thigh stretch, repeat on the other side, the 20 minutes flew by, it was a great little workout.

Old 05-28-21, 08:47 PM  
schoolgirl-01

thanks for the review - i ordered it yesterday so i should have it by the end of next week
Old 05-28-21, 10:08 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Hi, you're welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the workouts, please report back when you get the set and try one of them.

Tags
corebar, old thread alert, the corebar system