Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-10, 06:17 PM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcjasp View Post
I send boxes and bags to the DAV religiously and detest clutter. It just seems to drain my concentration and ability to function. My man is the opposite...he loves clutter and don't even think about getting rid of his "treasures". I swear it's pathological He claims he has to keep everything because someday he just might need it. But then he can never find it anyway...hey, he's just about perfect otherwise so it's all good
?
They MUST be twins, because I could have written this paragraph in my post!! Someday he'll need it... if he could just find it... and I love the "Do you know where I put my (fill in the blank)?" He is so wonderful in so many other ways, so I do try to make light of it, even if it drives me insane!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-10, 06:21 PM  
ilovemygreatdane

My sister, her boyfriend and I laugh about being the opposite of hoarders. We always say that at the end of our lives we will end up with one pair of shoes, one outfit and a robe to wear when we are washing our clothes. None of us likes clutter and can't stand to be around it. Well for me it does not include my exercise stuff, but that's always put away.
ilovemygreatdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-10, 07:08 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
F1 mom-there is a website called makeupalley.com that has a swap section-maybe try there? Although since it's swapping, you'd be getting something else instead of cutting back.
Sherry, I thought about this since I've had a MUA account for over 10 years but I have zero swap tokens and the only thing I'd want would be Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream and I didn't see anyone offering it for swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
F1mom - maybe you can donate the makeup to your local womans shelter? Or an organization that helps displaced homemakers outfit themselves for new jobs.
Also if you want some DVDs we can swap one of those for one of those shimmer bricks....but then of course you gain another DVD which you probably don't need.
I've tried donating makeup in the past and I swear the administrator walked away with most of it.

DVDs might be an option. PM me and let me know what you have.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-10, 07:30 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
Sherry, I thought about this since I've had a MUA account for over 10 years but I have zero swap tokens and the only thing I'd want would be Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream and I didn't see anyone offering it for swap.

I've tried donating makeup in the past and I swear the administrator walked away with most of it.

DVDs might be an option. PM me and let me know what you have.
You can sell things on karlasugar's blog. karlasugar.net
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-10, 09:22 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
F1mom - maybe you can donate the makeup to your local womans shelter? Or an organization that helps displaced homemakers outfit themselves for new jobs.
Probably not a good idea, unless they are unopened.

Tags
declutter, purging