Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-20-06, 06:34 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs
Sighhhh....we'll never learn....

I'm very sorry. This is the first time I ordered from Beachbody and I was happy I got a great discount. This is why I usually never post in forums because sometimes you get burned even when you're just trying to help.
H_Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 06:41 PM  
pharma_gal

thank u

heather,
thank u so much...these codes worked and i finally got the entire new set for $50.73 plus the ebates discount...thank u so much
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 06:44 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roohac77
heather,
thank u so much...these codes worked and i finally got the entire new set for $50.73 plus the ebates discount...thank u so much
Great you're welcome! I'm glad you saw them before I took them down and was just going to PM them to you. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail. I hope you enjoy them!

Heather
Old 03-20-06, 06:48 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Lo
Great you're welcome! I'm glad you saw them before I took them down and was just going to PM them to you. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail. I hope you enjoy them!

Heather

Heather,
Thanks...good luck waiting for the order....i hope they arrive soon...im sure we will all enjoy them....
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 09:50 PM  
blue_hydrangea

Thanks Heather (H_Lo) for the discount codes/additional savings!
blue_hydrangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-06, 11:03 PM  
H_Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_hydrangea
Thanks Heather (H_Lo) for the discount codes/additional savings!

You're welcome! Glad they worked for you!!!

Heather
Old 03-21-06, 02:16 AM  
gwendolyn

Beachbody does read VF which is a good thing because they get to know what we like and what we don't like about their products.

The downside is, they also get to read what links work and what does not. Better not post the links

Quote:
Originally Posted by keilan00
^^^
Maybe you should edit that information out. It's been rumored that BB sometimes reads VF threads to fix loopholes such as what's listed above.
Old 03-21-06, 07:55 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakay
For the people who said they got timed out... What did this look like for you? I pressed the submit order button and worked in another browser window while the Beachbody window looked like it was trying to load/access the next page. When I went back to the Beachbody window, it looked like I hadn't done anything and it was still on the page where you put in your cc info. I haven't gotten any email confirmations yet (it's been over an hour).
This happened to me right now! I did not want to click Submit Order again for fear that I will get double charged for the package. The live chat customer rep told me to contact them in 4 - 5 hours to check if my order went thru. What a hassle!!!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 09:28 PM  
Gymmie

That's a bummer . I know on the first day many said they timed out...was hoping it was isolated. But I guess not. I didn't have a probelm earlier. I hope you're able to get your order to go through!

Thanks H_Lo for the codes!
“Think about Corey. Right at the finish line and his body gave up after one mile. You’re looking at yourself and if you have 100 plus pounds to lose, your body wants to be healthy.”--Bob Harper on Contestant Corey Pinkerton TBL10

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.

Beachbody Coach
Gymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-06, 10:03 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Thanks for making me feel better gymmie. I have a bad feeling my order did not go thru since there is no confirmation email waiting for me this morning.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote