Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-30-20, 11:01 PM  
OSusanna

Season 9 Classical Stretch is kicking my butt

Did that title get your attention?

I thought I was prepared. I recently switched to Classical Stretch again after stopping Margaret Richard and experiencing an annoying health challenge. I had seasons 6, 8 and 9 and I was prepared to do an episode daily. I had completed season 6 before so that was out. I tried season 8 but found my interest waning. I tried season 9 and immediately found it challenging. Seriously, this is Miranda On Steroids comparatively to the other workouts that I have done from this brand. I’ve done a lot of the Essentrics DVDs and Miranda’s classics collection.

Perhaps a couple of things are happening. Maybe I have better form and muscle engagement than I did before. And maybe this is a tougher season? Can the CS/Essentrics enthusiasts please chime in with the other available workouts at this level and how they think it all compares?
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 08:17 AM  
sherylb

I have always done random episodes but this time decided to pick a season and do it in order. I picked season 9. I am on 909 and it is tough!! I agree with you.

I am going to keep going and finish the season. Where are you at?
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 08:35 AM  
DCW

I am a random gal. I do it whatever is on PBS. I am working thru Season 13 and I find it more challenging than 11 + 12.

I do enjoy Season 9.

I find the hour long DVDs a challenge. As you get better at Essentrics you learn to challenge yourself more and more.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 10:10 AM  
OSusanna

I think I did episode 907 yesterday -Ab and waist strengthening. Misleading title because it was also a good deal of leg work. But this morning I woke up in no pain!
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 11:07 AM  
Izzy

Season 9 is one of my favorite seasons. Glad you are benefiting from it.
Old 08-01-20, 08:05 PM  
daisymae

I randomly did 912 one day. The description said it was for arms but it was definitely whole body. There is a killer plié section at the end which made for some wonderful hip opening! I loved it!
daisymae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, classical stretch seasons, essentrics, miranda esmonde-white, season 9