Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-17, 08:27 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Helen, would you please remove your link. It is disrespectful to Hamelin to put out something he offers for sale. When we are sent link it is with the understanding they are not to be made public. Thank you.
Agreed. If you look at the little lock beside the title, it is an unlisted video. I don't know why it's showing up in Google, but a lot of us paid a lot of money for that video.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 10:59 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Helen, would you please remove your link. It is disrespectful to Hamelin to put out something he offers for sale. When we are sent link it is with the understanding they are not to be made public. Thank you.
I removed it. I did a search on Hamelin Thighmatics on YouTube and it showed up. So I thought it was public. Hamelin has put other workouts on youtube and I thought that was one of them. I have bought other workouts from him and I would never post any of the links that he has emailed me.
Old 07-24-17, 05:58 AM  
Tugger31

I wonder why it's available for free (?) I do feel better knowing this is maybe an oversight. I don't like paying for something that is available for free and I'm sure HDM doesn't want the link circulating if that's not what was intended. Thanks!

Is it overkill to alternate Thigh and Glutematics? I know the detox recommends doing Glutematics at least 5 days a week. I'm pretty sure that would give me a dread factor pretty quickly, and I don't have the time to do it daily anyways. I'm wondering if shorter segments daily of both his workouts and Ballet Beautiful would give similar results. How have others used these?
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-17, 07:14 AM  
Suzan66

Tugger, you're not supposed to mix the "matics". They are easily broken in half which is the only way I do Glutematics bc it's so long. You could alternate one with BB or something of your choice or do half and add on.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thighmatics