Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-17, 05:16 PM  
Tugger31

Question Thighmatics

I can't afford anymore workouts/streaming right now. Are there any non-Hamelin instructors I could use to create my own Thighmatics-like workout? Maybe even combining parts of other instructors workouts, or doing some segment of some other workout twice to make it more intense etc? Is there a list of the exercises on Thighmatics I&II somewhere?
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-17, 05:34 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Removed
Old 07-22-17, 06:43 PM  
Tugger31

Well shoot! I just saw them on sale on his website and ordered Thighmatics I and Glutematics before I saw the youtube link for Thighmatics I. Oh well, I guess I have them to own now in case they get deleted from youtube. (I just have to not let my husband know I bought them!! I couldn't resist the sale though, $25 total for both)
Old 07-22-17, 07:26 PM  
Tugger31

So, how does this work? Will I get the workout links emailed to me in a few days (?) I could not tell if this was a dvd or online workout I ordered now that I'm reviewing my receipt.
Old 07-22-17, 07:37 PM  
deineira

These are links to Youtube videos that you can download and keep. You should get them within a day or so of placing your order. They are sent out manually.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-17, 07:54 PM  
Tugger31

Thanks!
Old 07-22-17, 07:59 PM  
Tugger31

Thanks!
Old 07-23-17, 09:54 AM  
Suzan66

Helen, would you please remove your link. It is disrespectful to Hamelin to put out something he offers for sale. When we are sent link it is with the understanding they are not to be made public. Thank you.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 12:04 PM  
akaAnnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Helen, would you please remove your link. It is disrespectful to Hamelin to put out something he offers for sale. When we are sent link it is with the understanding they are not to be made public. Thank you.
That's not a private link, if you google "thighmatics 1" that is the first thing that comes up.
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-17, 12:10 PM  
Suzan66

Hamelin has asked that it be taken down and YT will be contacted. It's a public channel with workouts that shouldn't be public.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thighmatics