Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-26-16, 10:50 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressangel View Post
Hi! I will try to answer what I can.

If saddlebags/glutes are what you want to focus on, I would go with Glutematics. Hamelin has said not to combine Thighmatics with Glutematics, so I would do separate rotations of those. You can add additional cardio, though.

If you buy an older class set (like Course 8) all of the links will be sent to you at once. I would still do the set rotation of repeating one class 5-6 times before moving on to the next. This will give the best results!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
They send all the links at once. And you can do it however you like. I had nice results doing a new class every other day but his plan is excellent for building up and making the classes last. When I was 1st new to Hamelin, someone had mentioned that the classes build in difficulty and I would probably need to build more gradually. I am fairly strong and had no trouble even skipping first to the last class of a series (I have DMW 1 & 2, Course #6 and a lot of his freebie stuff). If you are a beginner, you would have to build more gradually or modify. HTH.
Thank you so much, xpressangel and Taiga! I really appreciate the help! I've been trying to read as much as I can about his method here, and it sounds like so much fun!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hdm, hdm sale, thighmatics