Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-23, 02:07 PM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
I enjoy hearing what colors people paint their dedicated work-out spaces. I've always wondered what color(s) I'd actually go with if I had my own space. I'm really terrible at choosing paint colors! I'm one of those people who comes home with the little sample color paint pots, paints four different colors on the wall and dislikes them all.
I'm obsessed with paint colors. My husband makes fun of me because I can remember the color name of each room in every house we've lived in. He likes to quiz me "what was the color of our dining room on Academy Street?" (Copper Penny). What was the color of the master bath on Kaw Street? (Rainwashed).

One of my favorite "meditative colors" is Sherwin Williams Quietude. Yes it is a great color, but it is also a great name!
Old 01-07-23, 12:26 PM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I'm obsessed with paint colors. My husband makes fun of me because I can remember the color name of each room in every house we've lived in. He likes to quiz me "what was the color of our dining room on Academy Street?" (Copper Penny). What was the color of the master bath on Kaw Street? (Rainwashed).

One of my favorite "meditative colors" is Sherwin Williams Quietude. Yes it is a great color, but it is also a great name!
Sheila - Perhaps I should hire you as my consultant next time I need to paint!

I had to pop back in with a fun discovery that only my VF Family would understand. My primary work-out space is in my bedroom, and this week, DH and I got a new bed. Because the new bed doesn't have a headboard or footboard, I gained almost a FOOT of space and it's amazing how much larger the space looks.

I can't begin to count the times over the years that I backed into the footboard while doing cardio work-outs. And perhaps my round yoga mat will actually be totally flat when I roll it out. It's those little things in life, LOL!!

Hope everyone's New Year is getting off to a good start.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-23, 09:02 PM  
carly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
A nice neutral green! Of course as a paint color lover I had to google it. " cool light hue with its complex blue-gray undertone".
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-23, 09:08 PM  
Leonana

Cyana, I workout in my bedroom and I understand! A foot makes a big difference.
Old 01-08-23, 11:15 AM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
A nice neutral green! Of course as a paint color lover I had to google it. " cool light hue with its complex blue-gray undertone".
OK, being such a loser at choosing paint, I had to do a search for Quietude - I love that palette, so one of those colors may end up being my new master bathroom color!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
meditation space, work-out space, workout rooms, workout space, yoga space