Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-22, 07:45 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Linda, there is a music on/off option.
Thanks, Kim!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-22, 09:28 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

They sound good, now I wish I pre-ordered!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-22, 01:10 PM  
Lori_Michigan

***OLD THREAD ALERT***

So I'm really late to the party here, but I finally bought KCM's PowerSplits since I've been trying to do heavier weights lately.

Um, so I can sum this up quite briefly: I did the lower body split with finisher on Tuesday and am still too sore today (Friday) to do anything other than light walking. Holy heck, what was I thinking? I used 20 lbs like KCM and had no idea that I'd still be this sore days later.

BUT I really did like how quick it was and I really enjoyed the music. I don't generally do slow and heavy, but I'm kind of leaning into it now.

I may get to the CardioFit next week (if I'm ever not sore again!).
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-22, 04:15 PM  
amery

There is something about Kelly's workouts that make me sore every time I do them! They must be super effective for me. I enjoy them, but don't stick with them long enough to look for results. I really should.
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-22, 12:08 AM  
CharM

I still had the shrink wrap on Power Splits until the end of October when I decided I needed to try it. I've done the lower workout 4 times (?) and I've been sore each time. I just did it again this morning, using 25s for one set of squats and deadlifts, 25/15 for another, 15s for the rest, and I'm already very sore. (Hubs was using the 20s so I had to make do)

I was skeptical about the seated rows, afraid it might hurt my back, but so far so good.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-22, 12:24 AM  
MariC

Thank you for the reviews

MariC
MariC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-22, 04:59 PM  
buffmama

I'm expecting one of these in a trade and I guess I'm looking forward to it as I had a dream I was telling Kelly how much I really like Lean Body Circuits.
Old 11-24-22, 08:50 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I finally did the Hi/Lo and weights workout 2 on CardioFit -- absolutely loved it! I can't believe I initially wasn't interested in these. I mostly followed the low impact modications and I thought it was pretty creative and I was really sweaty at the end of 30 minutes. I also really liked the music and thought it all flowed really well.

I'm hoping to try the workout 1 (kickboxing and heavier dumbbells) soon. I'm really glad I picked up these workouts! I think they're some of her best.
Old 11-27-22, 08:44 PM  
CharM

I did the cardio only premix of CardioFit a few days ago because I'd done weights the day before and needed to give my muscles a break. The boxing and hi low chapters alternate, so there is just a little down time, but not long enough to bring down your heart rate. I had a nice, little sweat going. The next day, while doing a JS fusion workout, I realized my obliques were sore from Kelly's workout.

I'm still doing Power Splits twice a week and it hasn't gotten any easier.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 02:20 PM  
Lori_Michigan

OLD THREAD ALERT!!!

I'm reviving this old thread about CardioFit and PowerSplits in case anyone is preordering KCM's new ones and may be interested in ordering these two. They may be my most used workouts of 2023!

I've been on quite a KCM kick in the past few months, and I've really been into these two workouts. They both have really good bonus 30-minute RAW workouts that are basically stand-alone workouts. The premixes to both workouts also make these very versatile.

I have been doing the Interval Finishers premix on the PowerSplits and the dumbbell only premix on CardioFit a lot lately since they are both just 30 mins and really hit a lot of muscle groups. I find Kelly very motivating in these and the music is really good!

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, 30mtf, kcm, kcm power splits, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer