Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-13, 02:31 PM  
dallas

I usually do Sane and Simple Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursday, if I have lots of energy I do a short kettlebell conditioning workout or if I feel sore and stiff I do yoga/stretching. I try to walk a few evenings a week as well. I actually feel much better and have had better results than with endless rep workouts and high-intensity cardio.
dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-13, 03:12 PM  
Cafelattee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
This is what I have (mine is actually Caribou 2 since I bought it 20 years ago).

http://www.yukon-fitness.com/Merchan...ROD/HG/CII-140

There are different packages so you can just have the basic Smith machine/squat/chin-up station. Then you can add extra attachments like the tricep dip or cable cross-over attachments.

You do need a big workout area. I work out in an unfinished basement. In our martial arts/cardio/dance area, we just put two layers of the interlocking mats on top of the cement floor.
Thanks My workout room is a unfinished basement. My dh has his side with a large Olympic size bench, pull bar and stuff. The thing is just to big for me.

I've look at some Yukon stuff. They must be good if you've used it for 20 years Thanks for the tip
Cafelattee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college dorm workout, joyce vedral, muscle building, muscles equal sexy, workout space