Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-10, 06:57 PM  
Gancho Girl

Vidiot dreams

Does this happen to anyone else?

I can't remember any real details about my dreams during last night's sleep, except for one moment when I caught a glimpse of my (dream) arms and thought "ohhhhh, they look cut".

Sadly, I woke up to my reality arms. Which aren't nearly as nice as the ones I dreamed about.

How sad am I??

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-10, 07:10 PM  
msladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gancho Girl View Post
Does this happen to anyone else?

I can't remember any real details about my dreams during last night's sleep, except for one moment when I caught a glimpse of my (dream) arms and thought "ohhhhh, they look cut".

Sadly, I woke up to my reality arms. Which aren't nearly as nice as the ones I dreamed about.

How sad am I??
Not sad at all!!!!! If you can't see it, it's not likely you'll acheive it. See it in your head first, and you increase the changes of acheiving it, and or getting closer to your goal.
msladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-10, 10:02 PM  
Buzzer

HA! I've had dreams like that! I glance down and think "Hey! My thigh looks pretty good!" then I go on with the dream (or something like that). It's usually a random diversion in the dream. Funny, 'cause I thought I was the only one that did that!!!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 11:08 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ok, I'll see you and I'll raise..... I've even had dreams where I don't eat much and I feel great about myself. I think those are the nights I go to bed a little hungry. And.... I've also had dreams where I completely pig out and I wake up feeling so good because it's as if I got to pig out without the calories. How crazy is that?!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 12:23 PM  
momtoaboyandgirl

I must be crazy, I've had dreams that I am at the firm studio
( I have no idea what it looks like) but all the instructors are there, and I've met Allie,Alison and Rebekah while "dream touring" the gym- weird....

also back when Tracy Andersons mat workout first came out I dreamed it was at walmart here and so I bought 10 copies just so I could "dream trade" them on the exchange...maybe I need help??
momtoaboyandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 01:13 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

LOL. I had almost forgotten about it, but a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I had to have P57. I don't have any barre DVDs and don't really do that kind of workout, but the dream made me feel that P57 was really the answer I was looking for my fitness goals.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 01:34 PM  
emilybelle

This is such a timely thread!

Last week before Stephanie Huckabee was on QVC, I dreamed I went to their studio and was one of the background exercisers! She came out with sunglasses on and was going over her notes.

Then I found out everyone was going to get free Harmony workouts and was all excited. Also, for some reason two of my husband's nieces showed up too. That's about all I remember.

I wasn't sure if I was going to order them but after that dream I sure did! They should be here by the 16th!

Rhonda
emilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 03:04 PM  
Honeydew

A few months ago I dreamed that Leondro came over to my house and cooked. I don't remember what it was just that he used salsa....He is welcome to come over anytime!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 05:44 PM  
pbnj

I've done that....sometimes I dream so vividly about having cut abs again, that when I go look in the bathroom mirror in the morning, I kind of am surprised and disappointed they're not there.

They say your subconcious knows what you really, really want. Maybe I want cut abs more than I thought.
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams - weird