Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-18, 10:35 AM  
Scorpio6

BeyondBarre digital download

I have a warning for anyone wanting this download. I got it from Mary, which means it went thru Purple Player platform. It's not the whole dvd workout, it's only an "introduction" that is nothing more than a marketing spiel by the woman who owns BB.

I complained about it, PP looked into it, because I thought there was a glitch with the download or something goofy rigged up by BB. Come to find out, it was never meant to be any more than an intro. Now why would anyone in their right mind pay for an intro and not the whole workout.

I was told that since it looked like I paid $0.99 then I could have that amount of credit as a "gift card" toward something else. It really gripes me that I paid for that woman's marketing spiel. Pretty deceptive, in my opinion.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-18, 03:51 PM  
CharM

I think whoever runs that site (is it Mary?) should make it clear that you're not getting the entire workout. Although the title does say "Intro", the description only mentions the 60 minute workout. It should say that you're not getting the actual workout, but the Intro. BeyondBarre isn't the only one like this, so I wouldn't be quick to be upset with the instructor. Search "Intro" and you'll find just a few others.

https://go.platformpurple.com/shop?e...fitnessdigital
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote