Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-04, 10:06 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

Jane, re: sleeping in hotels, I'm a complete psycho when it comes to being able to sleep consistently (sometimes even at home!). I never travel without my tempurpedic pillow, but sometimes that's not even enough.

Like Sophie, I'm still grooving on the Anusara vibe. We have had what would normally be the most horrendous days at work (virus attacks, long hours spent tracking down problems, reduced staff, impatient customers), but I've just been skating through them with a smile and a laugh. It really makes me want to go up to Vancouver this weekend to take a class with the local Anusara teacher (that my closest, an hour away with an international border crossing, sad I know). So even I've "gone all Anusara".

I'm also very surprised at how much less sore I was yesterday than Sunday and even less today. Amazing. I haven't had much time to work on photo organizing (shrinking/developing/etc) because I've been at work much of the last two days. And Sophie's right, I'm trying to save bandwidth.

Tags
stacey milner-collins, yoga workshop reporter