Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-22, 08:14 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

It didn't feel like a Friday for some reason. DH had a PT appointment in the late morning and I took him. On the way home, we picked up Chinese food from our favorite restaurant. We picked up food for Mom and Dad as well and dropped it off on the way home. They seemed really excited to have some of their favorite food from out of the house. After lunch, I had a training session with a woman whose files are out of control. I think I got her situated to start deleting some of them. I got some cards made in the later afternoon and enjoyed the creativity.

Today, we only got into the low to mid 90s. It was still really oppressive. There were storms that moved through the area and we didn't get any rain. That's how it goes every day. It will rain all around us, but not where we area. It's a weird dynamic.

Anita - Have a GREAT trip. I looked up Mineral Point and it looks like a neat town. I hope the reunion with your bio aunt goes well. I would think that cats would be much easier living in that type of building. I look forward to seeing what you decide when the time comes.

Paula - $6.21/gallon? Ugh. Our prices are dropping pretty quickly. The average around here is around $4.30 and there are a few stations in Raleigh that dropped below $4.00 at $3.99. You'll be amazed when you visit! I understand about wanting to be sure that your husband doesn't have to drive when he's not feeling well. It's nice it wasn't needed though.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote