Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-06-21, 11:15 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Just got an email that "Boss Bands & Loops To Begin Shipping on August 18th" and that "All Pre-Sale Prices will END on August 18th." Digital downloads will be available the next day (8/19).

this is the first time i have ever did a pre-sale with Cathe and possibly the first time ordering from her site. do her people ship fast like Mary?

i only ordered the DVDs.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-21, 11:51 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Just got an email that "Boss Bands & Loops To Begin Shipping on August 18th" and that "All Pre-Sale Prices will END on August 18th." Digital downloads will be available the next day (8/19).

this is the first time i have ever did a pre-sale with Cathe and possibly the first time ordering from her site. do her people ship fast like Mary?

i only ordered the DVDs.
Jeannine my latest order was her mat. I'm eastern time zone and ordered my mat on the April 5th and got it UPS April 10th.

My experience with DVDs is that they have also come fairly quickly but through USPS.

Hopefully someone west coast pops in here and gives their experience.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-21, 12:15 PM  
Mickey12

Jeannine, Cathe's crew starts making up packages and labels for the pre-orders ahead of time so when the DVDs are ready, they have a head start. I'm only one state away, but mine always arrive quickly.
Old 08-06-21, 02:04 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:

i only ordered the DVDs.
I’m on the East coast and always get my Cathe’s orders really fast.

My birthday is Aug 18 so I’m psyched that’s when she’s shipping. I am really looking forward to these.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-21, 03:12 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I just looked at the clips again and I'm glad I preordered. Both DVDs look like fun! I'm looking forward to getting them.
Old 08-06-21, 08:09 PM  
anetta

REALLY LATE TO THE CATHE PARTY-LOL

Ok (gasp) have never done or bought a Cathe workout but I would like to try one of these I am leaning toward the Boss Band dvd and download, I think I would like the bands more than the Loops.

Thoughts? Opinions?

My ultimate thing to buy would be a TRX-I know not the same thing at all but to me it looks like a similar concept, I used one last year in PT and loved it

Thank you for any input enablers

Thank you
Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 10:38 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

You guys are killing me! Now I'm thinking of ordering the set after I had decided not to!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 10:49 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:

i only ordered the DVDs.
Wait, what? The presale prices haven't ended yet???
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 11:47 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
You guys are killing me! Now I'm thinking of ordering the set after I had decided not to!
Alta Would your husband use them even if you didn't like them?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 08:37 PM  
shoegoddess

I just did a search of my emails and I got the shipping email too. August 6. Maybe the new DVDs will motivate me to get off my couch!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale