Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-21-21, 07:14 PM  
difit

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Difit- Good thing your hubby was home to reject the delivery. It would have been a pain to drag to a UPS store for a return shipment. Sorry that happened to you. I was surprised at how quickly UPS delivered this item. A lot of my UPS packages are sent UPS ground and then transferred to USPS for delivery.

You can always try to reverse track the tracking # to see if/when it is returned to Cathe, if you’re so inclined. I’ve only had great experiences with Cathe’s customer service so I hope you hear from someone soon. !
I was glad he was here too. I get a few UPS packages that are sent UPS ground and then transferred to USPS delivery too. I think because it was large package it went through UPS.

I got my reverse tracking # and it's schedule to be delivered next Tuesday. Cathe's customer service notify me and will contact me as soon they receive the shipment. So it would probably be 3 weeks before I get my mat depending on whole returned process.
difit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-21, 07:16 PM  
difit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiep View Post
My mat is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I am excited!
I'm so jealous.

I hope your package is not damaged.
Old 04-22-21, 09:16 AM  
kristiep

Quote:
Originally Posted by difit View Post
I'm so jealous.

I hope your package is not damaged.
Me too. Keeping my fingers crossed.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-21, 09:14 PM  
shoegoddess

Just ordered mine!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 11:34 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I received mine the other day (I couldn't resist and wanted to be sure to get it while there was a coupon available!). I'm so happy to now have a black mat in my workout space! And it's a little bit thicker than the Mandala ones. It arrived in great condition, and the packaging is really well done, so kudos to Cathe!

I still wish Mandala would offer the orange ones again, but I don't know that they ever will.
Old 04-26-21, 11:38 AM  
difit

I got an email that they received my return round yoga mat today.

UPS returned your yoga mat to us this morning. We're going to send you a new one today, 4/26/21.

The box was pretty ripped up at the one end with 2 - 16" long gashes that exposed the mat and the box was dented in on the one side. The canvas bag inside had a 6 inch slice in it, but the mat was untouched. I can understand why your husband refused it.

I'm glad my DH was home to refuse the package. I should be getting my new yoga mat around this time next week. Fingers cross that my package will arrive intact.
Old 04-26-21, 11:42 AM  
star117

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I received mine the other day (I couldn't resist and wanted to be sure to get it while there was a coupon available!). I'm so happy to now have a black mat in my workout space! And it's a little bit thicker than the Mandala ones. It arrived in great condition, and the packaging is really well done, so kudos to Cathe!

I still wish Mandala would offer the orange ones again, but I don't know that they ever will.
Now that you have both - any recommendation as to which one to purchase? (asking for a friend)
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 11:42 AM  
star117

Quote:
Originally Posted by difit View Post
I got an email that they received my return round yoga mat today.

UPS returned your yoga mat to us this morning. We're going to send you a new one today, 4/26/21.

The box was pretty ripped up at the one end with 2 - 16" long gashes that exposed the mat and the box was dented in on the one side. The canvas bag inside had a 6 inch slice in it, but the mat was untouched. I can understand why your husband refused it.

I'm glad my DH was home to refuse the package. I should be getting my new yoga mat around this time next week. Fingers cross that my package will arrive intact.
Yea - glad they are replacing with no pushback. Noone wants a ripped bag!!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 12:21 PM  
fanofladyvols

Keep us posted, difit!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 01:18 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
Now that you have both - any recommendation as to which one to purchase? (asking for a friend)
I like the Cathe mat just because it's a little thicker. It also has a different relief pattern on the backside that I think is meant to be a little more "grabby"? Or maybe is isn't for any kind of function, just a design element.

With the increase in the Mandala prices, cost isn't even really a reason to pick theirs instead of Cathe's, since they come out very close in cost with shipping. If Cathe gets rid of the coupon, then it might be enough to sway someone to the Mandala mat. The "seconds" mats (when available) are now priced so that the cost plus shipping is just below Cathe's, and the regular mats would be just above Cathe's in price, I think.

The only other difference to consider is if you have a preference for a particular color.

Oh, and the PVC tube that Cathe's mat came rolled around could be useful as well! You can use it to train barbell movement patterns, or some kind of DIY project

Tags
cathe equipment, cathe round yoga mat