Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-11, 12:10 AM  
kitty12

Yeah, I did the rest of the DVD today too. In addition to the three main 20 minute segments there is a 5 minute standing meditation, savasana, and also on the matrix she included the Heart Salutation from her Radiant Heart DVD.

The meditation was interesting. Some of the abdominal breathing techniques may be over some people's head (I had to think back to my Jill Miller Core Integration DVD), but I did enjoy it. Just to give an idea, she closes it with Nauli Kriya, although she does say that it takes some effort to achieve it.

The second sequence is very flowing. The first portion was similar to her Trance Dance, but still different than what she has on that DVD. She does some fluid vinyasa with side to side movement - I am tight in the hips so did have some trouble keeping up the pace with those. The fluid vinyasa reminded me a little of Fluid Power, probably more than the prana yoga on Trance Dance although there is some overlap there. I liked that she included pranayama at the end.

I also finally did the final sequence with the balance poses and really liked that as well.

I really like all of the side plank sequences she has on the DVD. I lost my place on the balance one a little bit but I think I was getting tired!

I will try to write a proper review soon as well. All in all, I really like this DVD, I like the music on it (cheerful but unobtrusive), the 20 minute routines all stand well on their own and seem very unique from her other DVDs.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
am energy, nauli, shiva rea