Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-10, 09:17 AM  
shoegoddess

Thanks everyone My knee felt "stiffer" then usual in early July but stupid me couldn't resist the Turbofire threads so I caved and bought it. Middle July me knee hurt on some days so I didn't workout those days but did on the days it was feeling good. Doing Turbofire. Again...stupid move. July 31th I could barely walk and Aug 1 I made DH take me to urgent care. I firmly believe TF HiiTs were the finally blow. I've been off work since Aug. 1st and the Dr. did say he wants to avoid surgery. Fine with me! The cortisone shot helped. I felt like such a crybaby. I had heard those shots were PAINFUL but I didn't feel it at all. I've been purging my DVD collection of high impact stuff I really don't use. Terminator, Hardcore Extreme. Stuff like that. And trading for or buying gentler stuff like Ellen which surprisingly I like. Me the intensity junkie
I'm going to start back slow but I hope I'll eventually be able to do IMAX2 and the leg work from STS M1 & M2. I was to chicken to try M3 This injury will also get me to go back to mat work which is all I did in the '80s and my legs were the thinnest and leanest they've ever been.
Again thanks so much for your replies and advice.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat burning fusion, injury, knee pain, knee pain cure, knees, lunge-free, meniscus tear, plica