Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-21, 07:48 AM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I ordered for my giftee and it shows that it has been delivered yesterday but I was at home and nothing has been delivered.

I checked further and now I see it was delivered at a neighbor while I was at home but I cannot see which neighbor so I need to go each door to find my gifs for my giftee. They did not leave a card either.

When I contacted Amazon they tell me that it maybe not delivered.

Sorry that I needed to vent about this. It is to early right now to ring at all my neighbors doors but I think there is no other way. Why leave it at a neighbor while you could see I am at my home. Why not leave a card.
The second neighbor had my package I am glad I succeeded to find it.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 08:06 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
The second neighbor had my package I am glad I succeeded to find it.
I am so glad! That is so frustrating!

Has everyone posted a wish list ?

I will likely mail my package out next Tuesday. I plan to do wrapping tomorrow. The hard part is keeping my cats off the center island in my kitchen. One year, my cat Mila hopped in the box!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 10:10 AM  
fanofladyvols

Nelly..you need a meeting with your postal carrier... especially with holiday deliveries coming. Good grief I would be so frustrated

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 11:01 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’ve had so many frustrations with Amazon deliveries! They subcontract to a small courier company in our area & several times our packages have gone to a neighbour one block over, same house number but different street. At other times, we’ve received their packages. I have explicit delivery instructions on the Amazon site, I’ve messaged Amazon & the courier company directly, but it keeps happening. So now I have my Amazon packages sent to the post office. The interesting thing is that it never happens with other deliveries by FedEx or UPS.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-21, 11:49 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I’ve had so many frustrations with Amazon deliveries! They subcontract to a small courier company in our area & several times our packages have gone to a neighbour one block over, same house number but different street. At other times, we’ve received their packages. I have explicit delivery instructions on the Amazon site, I’ve messaged Amazon & the courier company directly, but it keeps happening. So now I have my Amazon packages sent to the post office. The interesting thing is that it never happens with other deliveries by FedEx or UPS.
I have had the Amazon van deliveries left on my lawn, IN the driveway and on top of my car! I called to complain each time, and now they are left on the porch. A few times the Amazon van deliveries tracking will say "out for delivery" and then hours later it will say there was an "issue" and I won't get the package to the next day. It is so frustrating.

Old 11-22-21, 08:01 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Bumping
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 07:30 PM  
sherry7899

bumping

Old 11-23-21, 07:20 AM  
sherry7899

My package is going out today. I will eagerly follow the tracking.

I will advise my giftee to be careful opening the box. I used every inch of space in there! My cats were surprisingly well behaved and did not jump on the counter or try to play with anything as I was wrapping.

Sherry

Old 11-23-21, 08:37 AM  
Sidlynn

My Santa rocks, and I got 2 DVDs straight from Total Fitness Dvds yesterday. Just posting so Santa knows they're safe and I'm incredibly grateful!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-21, 09:26 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlynn View Post
My Santa rocks, and I got 2 DVDs straight from Total Fitness Dvds yesterday. Just posting so Santa knows they're safe and I'm incredibly grateful!
I will start a thank you thread later today.

Tags
2021 gift exchange, gift exchange, holiday gift exchange, wish list