Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-19, 11:43 PM  
alydinva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Becky, contact them. They may actually give you a refund for the difference. If you don’t ask you won’t get it for sure so don’t be shy, ask.
I'm going to email them and ask for the difference. The worst they can say is no!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 06:59 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Physique 57 streaming is $14.99 a month! You can lock in that rate. https://vod.physique57.com/black-fri...SAAEgJ48_D_BwE
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 07:28 AM  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
I'm going to email them and ask for the difference. The worst they can say is no!
I agree. I just sent them an email. Mine is a difference of $45.40 so it's definitely worth asking for.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 07:35 AM  
sherry7899

Boho Beautiful 30% off sale code "boho2020"

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 07:48 AM  
lizr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Physique 57 streaming is $14.99 a month! You can lock in that rate. https://vod.physique57.com/black-fri...SAAEgJ48_D_BwE
This is so tempting! I bailed before because the production quality was s bad and then they deleted a bunch of my favorites (hmm- maybe that's where B3 got the idea from). But I've read they have improved.
lizr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 08:55 AM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
Bitgym is offering a lifetime membership for this weekend only at $299.
Are there any reviews on the bitgym??
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 10:52 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Just saw: 25% off Denise Austin's 6-DVD 360° 6-DVD set. Reg $60, on sale for $45 with free shipping.
I'm always a bit iffy about Denise Austin's flaky enthusiasm and OTT comments but I bit. She looks so darn good and I need some inspiration.
Gina ..I get that. She looks amazing indeed.
Denise is one of those people that I would probably love having coffee with....I just can't work out with her, lol.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 11:54 AM  
cyana

Not fitness, but I learned about Jessicurl here on VF and wanted to pass this along to the curlies:

Today is the last day to save 40% off all individual 8 ounce Jessicurl products. Does not apply to collections or 4 packs. Can't be combined with any other discounts. Code: THANKS jessicurl.com

Fitness:
Pranamaya - pranamaya.com
20% off Yin Yoga: The functional Approach with Paul Grilley with the coupon code: FA20
30 or 35% any other program with the code: LOVE4U
My email says 35% but the web site says 30%.

Mandala Yoga Mats: https://www.mandalayogamat.com/mandala-yoga-mats
Mandala yoga mats $59.99
Seconds $49.99
I have a second and am honestly not 100% sure why it's a second - just wanted to share that in case someone wondered if it was a major flaw. Definitely not in my case. While my Jade Fusion mat is my Soul Mat of All Times, the Mandala is a close second and when I layer the two for restorative or yin yoga, I'm a seriously happy camper.

Thanks to everyone who posted their finds on this thread and in the Bargain Watch.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 12:25 PM  
fanofladyvols

Underarmour.com sale with extra 30% off and free shipping over $50

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 01:31 PM  
amery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Just saw: 25% off Denise Austin's 6-DVD 360° 6-DVD set. Reg $60, on sale for $45 with free shipping.
I'm always a bit iffy about Denise Austin's flaky enthusiasm and OTT comments but I bit. She looks so darn good and I need some inspiration.
I bit on these, thank you for posting! Merry Christmas to me! I have always given myself new dvds for christmas (from hubby) and it makes us both happy, but there isnt much new anymore. I know these aren't new, but new to me and the ones on youtube look great. I'm excited!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black friday