Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-31-22, 04:12 PM  
AnMrsDe

Luv2WO, Glad to hear all went well and you can now breathe that sigh of relief!! I can very well relate, as I literally just got back from getting a call back from my mammogram last week and had it rechecked. I was all set for an ultrasound etc., but I just had to have the mammo repeated on one side and the radiologist read it and said all was good!!! Whew! So I am breathing that sigh of relief as well too!! That was the first time I ever got called back after the 3D viewing, so I was a little apprehensive!

We will definitely sleep good tonight!! Feel free to vent here anytime, too!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 06:47 PM  
Luv2WO

AnMrsDe YAY!! So happy you received good news today on your mammo! That is a huge relief and I am happy you don't have to have any more follow-ups or worry. I think having to wait, especially when it comes to health issues, is so hard. I've always had anxiety when it comes to my health - true hypochondriac right here. I like to tell my doctor I keep her in business.

Tomorrow morning is my yearly physical so I will be fasting again in the morning. I guess I like to torture myself.

Have a good night and sleep well!
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 07:08 PM  
donnamp

AnMrsDe and Luv2WO glad to hear about the good test results!!

That does remind me, September is my month for a mammo. ugh.

Luv2WO - I have to agree, the prep WAS way worse than I thought it would be and I watched my DH go through 2 or 3 preps before it was my turn. When I saw my Dr after the test she asked me if it was better than I thought it would be and I was like, no, it was worse! I was initially more anxious about the procedure itself - but that part was a breeze and whatever they use to knock you out...is just awesome! LOL! And I was anxious about being put under.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 07:10 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Luv2WO I’m glad everything came back normal!! They should give you the good drugs for the prep and not just the procedure!

AnMrsDe Yay for the all clear on the mammogram! It was good news all around today for the JTW crew!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 08:22 PM  
Luv2WO

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Luv2WO - I have to agree, the prep WAS way worse than I thought it would be and I watched my DH go through 2 or 3 preps before it was my turn. When I saw my Dr after the test she asked me if it was better than I thought it would be and I was like, no, it was worse! I was initially more anxious about the procedure itself - but that part was a breeze and whatever they use to knock you out...is just awesome! LOL! And I was anxious about being put under.

Donna
Donna - I agree! I guess I didn't know it would be as intense as it was. Also being hungry, dehydrated, nauseous, tired and nervous didn't help while going through the prep. I am grateful for the procedure because it saves lives and was easy to have done, but the prep - wow!! I was definitely anxious to be put under but you are right, that was truly the best part. LOL!!

Good luck with the mammogram next month.

Jane
- Thank you! I like the JTW crew! Has a nice ring to it.
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 09:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Luv2WO, I am so glad everything went well, and it came back normal! What a relief. Enjoy your weekend and have fun with your family!

AMD, I am also glad for your mammo test results! What a relief, I understand how stressing it was to be called to re do it again.

Donna, sending good vibes your way for next month.

Take care you all!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-22, 09:54 PM  
donnamp

Luv2WO - I was literally in tears the morning of my procedure when I had to drink the 2nd round of that stuff. And yes, the dehydration headache was bad, too. It is a good thing to have done - but wow getting there is not easy.

I am glad I got the 10 year result and I keep hoping that by 2028 there will be a better way, LOL!

My DH, this last time, opted for cologuard since he had 2-3 unremarkable colonoscopies. He started early w/ the procedure due to family history. Truly he made the prep look like a breeze. Maybe it is easier for some people??

Anyway - glad it is over for you and good results!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-22, 03:58 AM  
Elsie

Not to interrupt the flow going with JTW, but just wanted to briefly pop in to thank (from the heart) Liz, AMD, Jane, donnamp, ASAS & Luv2WO for the thoughtful words, wishes etc.
I'll eventually be back to catch up on everyone's routines and so on.
DH is still in critical care and while not out of the woods, is quite a bit more stable. Unfortunately, septic shock gave such a blow to some other organs a while back. As long I know what's happening, I sleep okay, but very often the communication at the hospital is honestly, horrible or non-existent.
C U all soon. Keep on rocking your activities!!! Take easy care!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts