Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-04, 10:47 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

I have a kitty that looks like Pamela's too. Mine is named Belle.

Pamela, I think your orphan post committee is a good idea.
Old 09-14-04, 07:12 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie
I've read the clique comments with interest. I sometimes wonder:
-if you're outside it, it's a clique
-if you're inside it, it's a community of likeminded people
Hmmm...good point.

"(not you, Suzy - personally, I like the way you write )"
Thanks, GymRatt. You made my day. But I can just hear my daughter now saying, "Don't encourage her, she'll keep going!"

We had a kitty like one of Pamela's (it was the one on the right too) named Cheese. We've been catless for a few months, but that's about to change.

I try to answer posts that don't have any responses, but I know I miss a lot. Worse than that I sometimes answer ones I know nothing about. But, hey, not knowing anything never stops me from talking about it. Maybe it should. :rolleyes: Anyway, at least it brings them to the front page so someone who does know something can respond.
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-04, 07:57 AM  
PamelaP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy
I try to answer posts that don't have any responses, but I know I miss a lot. Worse than that I sometimes answer ones I know nothing about. But, hey, not knowing anything never stops me from talking about it. Maybe it should. :rolleyes: Anyway, at least it brings them to the front page so someone who does know something can respond.
Suzy -- yes, exactly. I sometimes responded to posts about Pilates, yoga, or other forms of exercise I know virtually nothing about, just to bring the post back to the forefront so that others who DO know about the topic could respond. And fortunately, that's usually how it turned out.

OT - I'm trying to get a pic of all three of our torties together. Ween and Lolah (avatar pic) are sisters and good buddies so it's not hard to catch them in the same place, but Pepper (below) isn't so easy except at feeding time...and then it just ends up being a pic of three backsides. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peppy_vf.jpg (43.3 KB, 384 views)
PamelaP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
how did you find vf