Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-20, 12:17 AM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Just know that some of us can get not easy dvd workouts to their home like me.

I would too happily pay postage and any extra you needed for the materials you used to ship it.
I second this.

Nelly, stay safe! Thank you for the work you do.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 12:32 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Definitely will send SASE if I'm interested in it. Just try and see what happens...
I would do the same. Or send postage cost via pay pal if there is something I would like to have!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 03:14 AM  
IceQueen07

I also would be happy to pay for shipping costs via paypal or amazon. Not having cases is not an issue.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 09:40 AM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and offers. Of course I would rather have the DVDs go to fellow VFers than to a random thrift store, and will get a list together soon. As I said, I don't like asking for either SASEs (too cumbersome) or postage (I try to "pay it forward", so to speak). It seems like I am even more busy now during the shutdown, but as soon as I gather all the supplies I need, I'll post a list.

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 10:14 AM  
Harivelo

[QUOTE=Verine;2872826] As I said, I don't like asking for either SASEs (too cumbersome) or postage (I try to "pay it forward", so to speak).

Christina, don't worry about that. We really enjoy getting workout DVDs for free while helping a fellow VFer streamline her collection. Personally, I put myself on a DVD buying ban because I spent too much over the years. I only allow myself to get freebies on VF or buy some from Goodwill to help support them. I really like sending postage through Paypal or Amazon because sending SASE can be inconvenient.
Harivelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 11:48 AM  
Erica H.

[QUOTE=Harivelo;2872830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verine View Post
Christina, don't worry about that. We really enjoy getting workout DVDs for free while helping a fellow VFer streamline her collection. Personally, I put myself on a DVD buying ban because I spent too much over the years. I only allow myself to get freebies on VF or buy some from Goodwill to help support them. I really like sending postage through Paypal or Amazon because sending SASE can be inconvenient.
I agree! I'm happy to pay for postage and don't expect the person posting the Share the Wealth to have the expenses of shipping.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
purging dvds