Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-11-11, 03:25 PM  
cam522

I've also really good luck with Amazon, knock on wood! I've sold fitness DVDs that I didn't think would sell within a very reasonable amount of time.

Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 04:24 PM  
Linda Alton

I just sold 3 kettle bell workouts for almost as much as I paid for them and they were at least 3 yrs old. I sold mine on Ebay. I had several bids on each one. I think I got almost $55 for all 3.

Linda
Linda Alton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 04:51 PM  
Mulberry

I mainly buy on YaYa's Swapmeet and it works great. I don't want to pay the high shipping charges on Amazon & hardly ever check there for a used DVD purchase.

You can just ask people to email you & the rest is done via email. I highly recommend it!
Mulberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 05:38 PM  
Cassy

I was able to sell Meta on ebay and got all my money back even when factoring in Ebay's fees. I guess the thing I like about Amazon is you see the fee upfront. On ebay you just get a bill at the end of the month and think "wow they took THAT much".
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-11, 08:52 AM  
bethellen

I've had good luck selling with Amazon recently.
However, in the past I used YAYA's 90% for buying/selling; haven't been there in a long time.
I recently decided to give yayas another try after searching Amazon and bought 2 dvds. Great experience.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-11, 10:03 AM  
sophie kat

I've bought and sold quite a few things on YaYa and haven't had any problems. I traded once on YaYa and that went fine as well. I've been able to find workouts on YaYa that I haven't ever seen on Amazon and Ebay because they years out of print.

Another thing that I like on YaYA is that I put a looking to buy "x workout" listing and someone will contact me with an offer.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-11, 10:09 AM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Ebay gives me the creeps nowadays And I have never done Amazon. Yayas has done well for me. Not perfect, but it's so simple and basic...no fees or anything.
Old 03-12-11, 10:18 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie kat View Post
I've bought and sold quite a few things on YaYa and haven't had any problems. I traded once on YaYa and that went fine as well. I've been able to find workouts on YaYa that I haven't ever seen on Amazon and Ebay because they years out of print.

Another thing that I like on YaYA is that I put a looking to buy "x workout" listing and someone will contact me with an offer.
Does anyone have the link to this site?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-11, 10:39 AM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
Does anyone have the link to this site?
http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/

You'll have to register, but it's free. And don't correct the spelling of my link. It really is 'livers' and not 'lievers'.
Old 03-12-11, 10:44 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/

You'll have to register, but it's free. And don't correct the spelling of my link. It really is 'livers' and not 'lievers'.
What do you do after signup? I don't understand how to navigate the site? thanks for the help
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paypal, selling, selling dvds, ya-yas, yayas