Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-01, 06:25 PM  
WTK
VF Supporter

almost 2 years!

Hi, y'all! I can't believe I've been coming to VF for nearly 2 years now. I found VF in January 2000 when I was looking for video reviews on the internet. I didn't find the forum right at first, but once I did, wow! It has really helped keep me motivated.

I'll be 27 next Thursday and live in Little Rock, Arkansas, with my (dear, wonderful, amazing, standing over my shoulder commenting) husband of 4 1/2 years and our 6 month old daughter. As my signature says, I'm also a SAHM and will one day pass the CPA exam, go back to work, and be a true CPA. For now, though, I'm happy being a mom.

My favorite type of workout is hi/lo. Christi Taylor is just about the greatest thing VF has done for me, other than motivation. I'm not doing much with videos at the moment, though, b/c of being post-partum and not having time. I'm going to get back into them, though. I'm tired of still having this baby belly. Ick!

I will also figure out this vB code stuff. I WILL! I just haven't had time yet with the holiday.

WTK
New SAHM and future CPA

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread