Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-21, 06:46 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Has Cathe actually announced what these will be? Everyone says they sound great, but I haven't seen/heard anything solid about what they are.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 09:52 AM  
fanofladyvols

She actually mentioned that she's still getting back up to speed to the physical demands that filming will require. Her eye set her back and she's honoring the healing process. She mentioned being patient with her body. As an aside, she actually spent time advising another roadtripper (with a shoulder nerve impingement) to allow the healing process to complete.

So basically my takeaway was that this was her plan with an announcement to follow when she finalized when she is ready.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 12:13 PM  
suzanne63

I am really excited about these. I hope we hear more about them soon
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 04:47 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Has Cathe actually announced what these will be? Everyone says they sound great, but I haven't seen/heard anything solid about what they are.
It seems like mostly speculation at time which is why I am not excited.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 07:31 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Cathe mentioned a 12 DVD strength series with mobility/yoga around the 45 minute mark. Filming to start Q1, 2022 but they are still in the planning stages.

so yeah, nothing too detailed.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 10:41 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Cathe mentioned a 12 DVD strength series with mobility/yoga around the 45 minute mark. Filming to start Q1, 2022 but they are still in the planning stages.

so yeah, nothing too detailed.
Sounds good to me! Thanks.
Old 11-06-21, 03:01 PM  
kirstyscooby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Aaah, no thanks - USPS has (temporarily) suspended posting anything to Australia.

This was done 3 or 4th of September - 2 months ago.

>> Link to suspended services <<

It's outrageous.
Same for here in NZ. However, the last few years I have been disappointed in Cathe's premix options as they are options that I could easily choose myself by using the chapters on the DVD. I really miss the premix options of old like on the Body Blast and Intensity series.

My last Cathe preorder of the Boss Bands series was crazy $$$ for international shipping of the DVDs/loops/bands. Going forward I will just order and preorder Cathe downloads. The cost of international shipping DVD's that contain only average premixes (IMO) are just not worth it anymore.
Old 11-09-21, 08:57 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstyscooby View Post
Same for here in NZ. However, the last few years I have been disappointed in Cathe's premix options as they are options that I could easily choose myself by using the chapters on the DVD. I really miss the premix options of old like on the Body Blast and Intensity series.
I agree 100%, Kirsty.

I love Cathe, but her recent premixes have been disappointing to me, as well. They used to be so fun and creative. It was like getting a bunch of completely different workouts for free. I can easily repeat the entire WO on my own. I don't need a "double it" premix. I can't imagine that the potential premix options that have crossed our minds haven't also crossed theirs...

I live in hope, though.
Old 11-10-21, 07:31 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

At least Cathe's premixes are edited better then they used to be. It seems she gives them some thought "before" filming now rather than cobbling the footage together after and having awkward and choppy cut and pastes. Of course, smooth transitions don't outweigh good content.
Old 11-10-21, 05:15 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
I agree 100%, Kirsty.

I love Cathe, but her recent premixes have been disappointing to me, as well. They used to be so fun and creative. It was like getting a bunch of completely different workouts for free. I can easily repeat the entire WO on my own. I don't need a "double it" premix. I can't imagine that the potential premix options that have crossed our minds haven't also crossed theirs...

I live in hope, though.
Liz, I've also been less than impressed by the more recent premixes. I no longer do KCM, but she has been the queen of imaginative premixes in the past. I also live in hope that Cathe will be similarly inspired in the new series!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar