Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-31-21, 02:56 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
The project is still in the early planning stages. I'm guessing a fall 2022 release.
Ah, that dampens my enthusiasm. Until something concrete has been planned and begun execution, I can't get excited. It is also why I rarely preorder workout programs- I want to see clip and accurate descriptions.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 03:55 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Our poor shoulders can be pain pals lol!
LOL Ok
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 04:21 PM  
prettyinpink

I haven’t bought anything of hers in years, but this sounds pretty good.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 04:55 PM  
star117

I hope she doesn't use actors again but only her normal crew. I could hardly do sts while watching them. They had poor form and were just all around fake to me. I mean if your biceps are That big, you can lift heavier than me! ��
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 06:57 PM  
momofcha

This sounds great

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 08:21 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Just lift heavy for you. I know for sure I don't match Cathe, and for the longest my lateral raises didn't go over five pounds each (I suspect I have a rotator cuff injury from the military). Cathe definitely goes over that, but I don't let it get to me.
I agree, I lift heavy for me, I don't try to match most instructors. I have an old shoulder injury so I am careful with that.

Quote:
Our poor shoulders can be pain pals lol!
LOL for real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Just saw someone post on one of the Cathe Facebook groups I belong to.

Sounds like its going to be sort of an STS2, but much shorter. More like a cross between STS and XTrain.
Strength with recovery and mobility work. 12 workouts broken into 3 sets of 4 with less endurance and more work like meso 2 and 3.

I'm excited! I can't wait to get more info and get this pre-ordered!
Sounds great, I am excited! Thanks for sharing.

I hope they will be all in one single case and not three cases with 4 workouts each. And I hope her international shipping will be reasonably this time, last pre-order international shipping was ridiculous.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-21, 11:32 PM  
Elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I think they were referring to the amount of workouts. I mean STS with 40 workouts is a LOT of work to produce. I think they were meaning shorter in the 12 is smaller than 40. But it was after midnight when I read it, so I could be wrong,
Yes & it was late when I read yours too. Lol. From the further info we've been getting, seems like it might just be a bit of both. Shorter program (which I expected) & shorter length of workouts (which I can just hope doesn't mean racing through sets in under 45 minutes).
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-21, 06:45 AM  
Rhonda

Filming will be Q1, 2022.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-21, 07:36 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Filming will be Q1, 2022.
Well, if that's when they are filming I probably won't preorder. I'll stack my amazon gift cards that I will inevitably get for Christmas and my birthday and buy when she releases it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-21, 10:04 AM  
horusosiris

The new series sounds great. I was hoping for a shorter STS type series I also hope she does does not reuse footage as she did in STS.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar