Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-03-21, 11:51 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

21 days of Muscle Burns Fat Advanced (MBFA)

day 1: lower body burn, advanced. Loved it. I'm going to do the same modifications as I did in MBF. Just the 4 weight days and the recovery. Doing other things instead of their jumprope and abs, on Tuesday and Thursday.

ETA: added a half downtown walk outside.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-21, 07:32 PM  
lynnf

Cathe Push Pull. I actually really enjoyed this one. I read the reviews and one reviewer mentioned that her husband thought it was funny when Cathe announced, "I hope you are all taking out your balls!"

Diana, I may try Voltaran as well. My shoulders have plateaued. Have a great trip.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-21, 08:59 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

A good vacation rarely starts without a trip to the ER, LOL. Last week DH replaced the front porch light. A piece of metal jabbed him in his nail quick. Today it was all swollen and angry looking. I decided it was best to take him to the emergency clinic place today, before we leave tomorrow. Remember one of our previous vacations, he had fallen and cracked his ribs before we left town. When we arrived to our destination he was in severe pain. The ER clinic place closed at 8 and I think we rolled in there at 7:50. Anyways, he has to soak the finger twice a day in an antibacterial wash and antibiotics are to be taken twice a day. Beside all of that I have been working on things around the house. I am getting ready to start packing stuff. No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-21, 10:24 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather Robertson's newest total body strength workout. It was hard at the weight levels she was using. Even she had to stop a few times, lol. So that made me feel better. I like that she keeps her stumbles and stops in there.

Diana, nothing if not drama before a trip, huh? Glad your DH is not in a worse situation. And glad the med helped you!

Lynn, it's too soon to say on the thyroid med. It's not a high dose so I hope it helps. I think it will take a couple of weeks or so. Still have all the same issues at this point.

Cynthia, a downtown walk sounds nice. Are you feeling safer with the vaccine?
Old 05-04-21, 05:53 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 5,728
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 05-04-21, 01:31 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: Pilates abs with Ana Caban.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 07:15 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with a Heather Cardio Kickboxing. I will probably do some marching when we watch a family movie tonight. It's been raining most of the day.
Old 05-05-21, 07:56 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am on my phone. No internet where I am.

Steps for yesterday: 9,590
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 05-05-21, 09:15 AM  
lynnf

Forgot to check in yesterday, but it was barre 3 30 minutes. Today Ellen Barrett fusion floor -- I woke up in the middle of the night and had trouble getting back to sleep so needed something lighter.

Diana, I always have drama right before a trip. Some weird trip karma. Hope you are having fun. BTW, am trying your Voltaran on my shoulder. Will keep you posted.

Cheryl, I imagine the meds will take a while.

Cynthia, I could never jump rope at this point in my life. Good to substitute for that.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 07:46 PM  
seabliss

Today I did an unweighted leg and butt workout from Heather, and DD and I took a good outdoor walk.

Diana, I hope you are having a great time!

Lynn, so glad we get to choose workouts that can help us whatever circumstances we are under.

Cynthia, I am not a big fan of jump roping either, especially with a real rope.

Cheryl