hdw
VF Supporter

Kathy Smith Challenge (Free)

14 day challenge Fit Over 40

https://shop.kathysmith.com/pages/fr...2jSXscnoWDkmCk
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 11:58 AM  
Floren

Thanks for posting this. I am trying (again ) to move back to a morning workout habit, and need a no brainer light workout rotation to get me back in the AM habit. I haven't done Kathy Smith in ages, this might work, it's light enough that I can still do my regular workouts in the afternoon if i want. Maybe I'll give it a try.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 07:44 PM  
Donna D

Thank you for posting. I don't believe we've heard anything from Kathy Smith in quite some time. I did sign up.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 10:28 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Thank you for posting this. I'm curious about it.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 10:30 AM  
Mickey12

I looked at the video clip and the workouts appear to be from her existing catalog of DVDs. I was hoping for some new content. But she’s offering it for free so that’s great. I was also curious about how long each workout is. I didn’t sign up but I am happy she’s still got a presence in fitness.
Old 01-03-21, 11:21 AM  
Sollamyn

That sounds good! I'm not ready to start a real workout routine right now--still focusing on physical therapy and walking (and I walk pretty slow, so I'm just focusing on step count right now). However, I hope she does more challenges like this in the future. I've always liked Kathy Smith.

Donna
Old 01-04-21, 02:03 PM  
Floren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floren View Post
Thanks for posting this. I am trying (again ) to move back to a morning workout habit, and need a no brainer light workout rotation to get me back in the AM habit. I haven't done Kathy Smith in ages, this might work, it's light enough that I can still do my regular workouts in the afternoon if i want. Maybe I'll give it a try.
Coming back to say that this isn't going to work (for me) for morning workouts, but it was fun to go back and visit with Kathy Smith a couple of times!

I did some of her workouts way back when, Lift Weights to Lose Weight used to be in regular rotation I wouldn't choose that workout now, but am grateful for all that I learned from Kathy Smith along the way.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kathy smith