Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-19, 08:51 AM  
Suzan66

Does anyone do Hamelin's Inch Loss Courses?

Hamelin is having a preorder of new one hour long Inch Loss course. That is more appealing than 90minutes. I have 2 of the longer classes but I never do them because of the length and the one I did was up down up down which I'm not a fan of. I do like his new Inch Loss Cardio class a lot though.

Your thoughts/reviews are appreciated.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-19, 10:21 AM  
momofcha

I have a couple of the series, but what I’ve noticed is there really isn’t that much difference between the series. It’s pretty much the same moves. Nothing new or innovative. If an hour fits your timeframe they would be a good place to get into the method. I wouldn’t go into the series because there isn’t much difference. Just MHo

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-19, 07:23 PM  
Theeearn

I have also done a few of his inch loss workouts from course 6 and 7 as well as the inch loss cardio course. I didn’t find them much different from each other or from his melt course. I was disappointed bc I really enjoy his cardio workouts.
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-19, 07:14 AM  
Suzan66

Thanks, ladies, I think I'll stick with what I have for now. He, most likely, graciously will release a free class sometime so I'll try one before I commit to an entire course.
Old 10-23-19, 09:11 PM  
daisyduke

He has 6.7 on Vimeo for free and I absolutely love this workout. I so want to buy the others!!!
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-19, 07:00 AM  
deineira

Hi Suzan,
As a longtime HDMer as you are, I don't think you're really missing out on anything with the Inch Loss classes. I know they're being billed as the best thing since sliced bread, but I did buy this last series and it's more of the same...lots of reps, lots...and I personally find the music selections a bit grating at times, but that's me. I thought about buying the 1 hour ones, but I already have a billion Hamelin workouts and if I'm honest, I am sure I will be disappointed with them, because they're more of the same. That's my opinion...
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-19, 07:16 AM  
Suzan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Hi Suzan,
As a longtime HDMer as you are, I don't think you're really missing out on anything with the Inch Loss classes. I know they're being billed as the best thing since sliced bread, but I did buy this last series and it's more of the same...lots of reps, lots...and I personally find the music selections a bit grating at times, but that's me. I thought about buying the 1 hour ones, but I already have a billion Hamelin workouts and if I'm honest, I am sure I will be disappointed with them, because they're more of the same. That's my opinion...
Thank you, deineira! I have a ton of classes and courses. My faves will always be CardioTone, DMW and the few fusion stuff. If fact, I have too much and can't seem to stick to any one genre anymore so I signed up for Ellen's streaming and have fallen in love with her once again. It seems to be just what I need right now (at age 53).

Daisy Duke: After I searched Vimeo for that freebie I realized I already had it downloaded (first world problems of a vidiot haha). I did half of it once, I think, and IIRC it was a lot of up and down and up and down which I'm not really a fan of. I prefer to do standing first then finish up on the floor. It didn't seem much different than Melt format with a different name.

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm