Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-03-19, 08:04 AM  
Suzan66

Hamelin's Fusion Course

Does anyone else love this course as much as I do? It is absolute perfection.. Blitzmatics, CardioTone and DMW...
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-19, 09:37 AM  
EnglishRose

Agree!

I’ve just seen your post Suzan66, I know it’s late. I agree, I love Fusion.

Moira

Last edited by EnglishRose; 04-05-19 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-19, 11:19 AM  
upperwside

I love it too!!! I'm love all Hamelin!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-19, 12:42 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

What's going on with his website and specifically with his webshop? Anyone else is having trouble finding anything other than "about" and "bio"?

I received an email from him a week or so ago about a bootcamp but I must have deleted it because I don't have it now. Thanks!
Old 04-05-19, 03:04 PM  
EnglishRose

Hi Dana

I noticed that today as I wanted to order something. I emailed Jenny earlier this afternoon but haven’t heard back yet. I’ll post if/when she responds.
Old 06-04-19, 01:54 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose View Post
Hi Dana

I noticed that today as I wanted to order something. I emailed Jenny earlier this afternoon but haven’t heard back yet. I’ll post if/when she responds.
Hi EnglishRose!

Have they replied to you? I just checked again and his website still appears to be under construction like it's been for the past few months.
Old 06-04-19, 02:26 PM  
EnglishRose

Hi Dana
They didn’t answer the question specifically but just said to contact Jenny and she would help.

Moira
Old 06-20-19, 11:13 AM  
starbelly

Fusion (and other) course sale and question about choice

Hamelin sent out an e-mail indicating that the fusion courses are GBP19 each. Are the series really different from each other? Is there a best series to start with?

Text (abridged) from mail below:

Welcome to our Summer Sale newsletter. This season our main focus is on Inch Loss course 1-5 and Fusion course 1-3. Both courses compliment one another yet they're both very different in style, format and intensity.

Inch Loss is for those looking for a higher intensity toning and cardio workout. We would like to point out that most of the exercises are done in timed interval format and the student can therefore work at her/his own preferred pace without exhausting the adrenals. Inch Loss is sweaty, targeted and focused around loosing inches in arms, waist, abs, glutes and thighs whilst toning and tightening the entire physique. Most classes are around 65-75 minutes in length and stretching is included in all of them. The cardio portion is done in shorter intervals and mainly consist of CardioTone or hi/lo cardio.

Inch Loss course 1, £19

Inch Loss course 2, £19

Inch Loss course 3, £19

Inch Loss course 4, £19

Inch Loss course 5, £19

If a slower and more controlled pace is preferred then Fusion is your best option. Focused, calming yet targeted toning is taught via standing Blitzmatics and DMW aka DeepMuscleWork. Blitzmatics focuses on precision controlled moves, often done at a smaller range of motion. For this format hand weights and ankle weights are used to enhance the feeling of the moves whilst promoting a tighter and leaner physique. Second part of the Fusion class is the calming barre-like DMW format where barre work and mat work takes the burn to a deeper level. There's a main emphasis on tightening the thighs, hips, core and arms. DMW is mainly taught to classical music.

Fusion course 1, £19

Fusion course 2, £19

Fusion course 3, £19

All Fusion classes are under an hour in length. Some Fusion classes do have a short CardioTone segment during the Blitzmatics part, but please note that the cardio is fluffy low impact. The cardio part is mainly 3-5 minutes long.

Short on time? Try the classic Xpress workouts. These workouts are all 25-30 minutes in length.

Low impact Xpress £10 classic low impact aerobics

High impact Xpress £10 classic high impact aerobics

Rebounder Xpress £10 fun choreographed rebounding workout

TO ORDER ANY OF THESE WORKOUTS PLEASE EMAIL info@hamelindabellmethod.com
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-19, 11:58 AM  
Suzan66

I am currently almost done with Course 3. I love class 2.. it's all standing. It is one of my favorites from all the courses/classes. Classes 3, 4, 5 and 6 of Course 3 all incorporate a step for Blitzmatics, which I really like. Because it's been a while since I've done the first two courses I would have to pick Course 3.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-19, 12:15 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I have wanted to check this out for a while. What is in Course 1? Any links?

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm