Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-11-17, 08:56 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Can we still order these, I went on Hamelin's site but didn't see them?

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-17, 09:06 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne Shaw View Post
No, it was a limited time offer.

On another note, i emailed cs and told them i didn't get #3. The response was quick and they sent me the missing link.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-17, 10:29 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Same here. I will try them when I have extra time but they just don't look like my thing. I wasn't expecting them to be so hard and long.
So these are not like the blitz workouts?
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-17, 11:15 PM  
carly

Quote:
Hamelin posted the following on his Facebook page 12 hours ago:

"There will be a new subscriber special coming up soon. These classes are only available to current HDM subscribers, if you're not subscribed please click on the link below and fill in your details in the 'pop up' box. The Exclusive classes are a complete one off and too good to miss out on. The new Exclusive workout offer will be sent out in the next newsletter."

I'm assuming this is going to be "Subscriber Special #2"?

But, if you are still interested in the first special you should email them and ask if you can still purchase it. Maybe state that you missed the original sales notice..you were on Holiday ..etc. While I'm sure they want to market the idea of "quick sales and limited opportunity" to boost the volume sales...on an individual basis their customer service has been awesome and they may accommodate your request. Worth a try.
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 05:55 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Thank you Carly and desertmaid..I think I will email them, it can't hurt.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 06:17 AM  
Suzan66

They were a subscriber special so you need to make sure you're signed up on his webpage.

Suzie.. they are NOT blitz.. they are intervals. I haven't tried them yet. They look challenging.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 08:58 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Thank you Carly and desertmaid..I think I will email them, it can't hurt.
I would imagine there is no way they'd turn down a sale. I am curious why these are being released so quickly when he has so many unfinished series I and others are waiting on. I just feel like he has abandoned all his previous teachings (even the series yet unfinished) and has completely moved on. Just strange to me.

Suzie - i love blitz and these look way too intense for me.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 11:33 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
They were a subscriber special so you need to make sure you're signed up on his webpage.

Suzie.. they are NOT blitz.. they are intervals. I haven't tried them yet. They look challenging.
Yep, Suzie, unfortunately I think they will not be your cup of tea.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 11:37 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I would imagine there is no way they'd turn down a sale. I am curious why these are being released so quickly when he has so many unfinished series I and others are waiting on. I just feel like he has abandoned all his previous teachings (even the series yet unfinished) and has completely moved on. Just strange to me.

Suzie - i love blitz and these look way too intense for me.
Maybe he's got ADD -- I don't mean to demean anyone with it (half of my household is pretty off the charts ADD) -- I seriously wonder if he has trouble finishing products. I also do not understand his naming scheme and I can't keep straight what I've ordered and what I have or have not received. I saw something on fb yesterday about a Blitz series 3 toning 2, or maybe vice versa and I don't think I have that, yet I think I should. But I'm not really sure. Does anyone else have a hard time keeping track of what you think you should have, or is it just me?

On another note for the HDB fans here..... is it worth having both of the Thighmatics releases? If not, is one better than the other?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 12:47 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Maybe he's got ADD -- I don't mean to demean anyone with it (half of my household is pretty off the charts ADD) -- I seriously wonder if he has trouble finishing products. I also do not understand his naming scheme and I can't keep straight what I've ordered and what I have or have not received. I saw something on fb yesterday about a Blitz series 3 toning 2, or maybe vice versa and I don't think I have that, yet I think I should. But I'm not really sure. Does anyone else have a hard time keeping track of what you think you should have, or is it just me?

On another note for the HDB fans here..... is it worth having both of the Thighmatics releases? If not, is one better than the other?
I definitely have a hard time keeping track of all of Hamelin's releases and his naming scheme. I am often not sure whether I have a particular workout and have to go back and look at my Hamelin workouts to see if I received it. I also have to ask other Hamelin fans if he has released a particular workout because he is so far behind in some of the releases that I am not sure whether I received it or if he has just not released or filmed it yet. I agree that the HDM naming scheme can be very confusing. Sometimes when he releases a workout, I am not sure what series it belongs to.

I like both of HDM's Thighmatic releases but if I had to just pick one, it would be the original thighmatics workout. If you have many other HDM workouts then I think that just having one of the thighmatic workouts is sufficient. Many of the moves in Thighmatics II are in his DMW series of workouts.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm