Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-17, 07:40 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I LOVE Blitzmatics, and it doesn't matter which one I do....they're all fantastic. It's all I want to do! Well, I also love the low impact cardio classes that he's released from the cardio series, too!

I have a lot of the HDM Courses, as well (3, 4, 6, 7 & 8.) They are a nice change from Blitzmatics but they're harder, I think. I sometimes split them in half on days that I'm short on time. I'll probably get 9 before it goes off the web page in a few weeks, and maybe another DMW.

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-17, 08:50 AM  
Suzan66

I think most of his classes can be split in half. I've done that many times.. standing work one day and floor work the next.

I haven't made it thru all the Boot Camp workouts yet but Express is definitely one of my faves. It hits everything and is challenging.. all in half an hour.

I'm excited for the release of the newest Cardio Tone, DMW and yoga. He outdoes himself each time on the Cardio Tone Series. They are sooo good.

I must be in the minority because I have never had an issue hearing him and I don't download the HD versions very often.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-17, 08:57 AM  
prettyinpink

Nm, made separate thread.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 05:56 PM  
Orlita

So....with Hamelin preparing to remove the youtube videos that we purchased, do I have to figure out how to download it from youtube? I used to have some sort of downloader in Firefox, but I don't use Firefox anymore, and I have not stayed in the loop on good software.

Recommendations? Thanks!
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 06:10 PM  
~ Beth ~

I was so disappointed to read this on his FB page I have really wanted to try his workouts and now feel like I will miss my opportunity. There were a lot more videos on YouTube a month ago when I first started looking into HDM, but the amount has definitely dwindled. We are in the middle of a house renovation so my workouts have taken a back seat the past few weeks. It never occurred to me that his earlier stuff would not be available anymore when I was ready to get back to working out more regularly

I don't have the money to purchase all of his earlier workouts but I'm curious what everyone feels the "must haves" are. I'd like to at least get something before they're gone. So please chime in as to what Courses, Matics, Xpress, Bootcamp, Master Class, etc that I should get before it's gone

Thanks!

~ Beth ~
~ Beth ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 06:21 PM  
SueT

Orlita, I just read on Hamelin's Facebook Fan page that the YouTube links will still be active for the workouts that have been purchased. You just won't be able to purchase them anymore from his web shop. I downloaded all his workouts that I purchased and put them on a USB stick, but it doesn't sound like that is necessary just yet.

I hope this helps.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 09:52 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
So....with Hamelin preparing to remove the youtube videos that we purchased, do I have to figure out how to download it from youtube? I used to have some sort of downloader in Firefox, but I don't use Firefox anymore, and I have not stayed in the loop on good software.

Recommendations? Thanks!
Purchased workouts are not going to be removed
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 09:05 AM  
Suzan66

Quote:
I don't have the money to purchase all of his earlier workouts but I'm curious what everyone feels the "must haves" are. I'd like to at least get something before they're gone. So please chime in as to what Courses, Matics, Xpress, Bootcamp, Master Class, etc that I should get before it's gone
Beth, I would get Cardio Tone G and Thighmatics for sure. If you want a DMW course I would get the current one bc it has blitz training mixed in.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 02:11 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
Orlita, I just read on Hamelin's Facebook Fan page that the YouTube links will still be active for the workouts that have been purchased.
Sue
I was glad to read this, as well. I have not saved any of my links to a more permanent device. But, as long as the links still work and I can still use them I'll be happy.

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 03:02 PM  
prettyinpink

Any reviews on the newer HDM six month course?

Although, it looks like maybe that one will stay, since the price isn't marked down. Someone on another thread kindly explained how this series was different from others, but I am looking for someone to say that it's great before I hit "buy"!
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitzmatics, hamelin d'abell method