Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-17, 02:24 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I am using Gin Miller's ramp, in place of a slant board. I also have the TransFIRMer that I can dig out should I need to.

Suzie, there are a number of Hamelin devotees who used to do TA, but were sidelined with injuries because of her workouts. Blitzmatics is very gentle and nothing is overdone. Hamelin is very conscious of making his workouts safe for everyone, yet effective. There is balance and variety with his method. Much of the Cardio Tone he does with Blitzmatics is all low impact. And, using low weights to build up strength is very efficient while going at a slower controlled paced. You'll be surprised at how good you'll feel and also how strong you'll become. The workouts are also very relaxing/meditative for the mind because of the amount of concentration it takes to do the exercises with perfect form. And, his choreography goes so well with his music choices. So much to like about his Blitzmatics workouts! I could ramble on and on.

ETA:Very suitable for all fitness levels. I was starting earlier this year because of a running injury in 2016. I stopped doing everything and was de-conditioned, also. In Dec, I was only doing very short yoga programs but I began with Hamelin in the New Year and never looked back! So grateful for all he does and he's a real talent!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:34 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I have the "high step topper" and I just angle it on a regular riser. You know how the risers have that "center lip" I just put it on the side of that, so it's angled. Does that make sense?

http://shop.cathe.com/high-step-topper-p/575.htm
Ah! Thanks!
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:37 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

So...is the bootcamp downloads? Rotation? Somehow I'm not seeing what's included.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:40 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Can the HDM Blitzmatic BootCamp be downloaded or is it just streaming?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:43 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
So...is the bootcamp downloads? Rotation? Somehow I'm not seeing what's included.
It has these workouts:

2 - Blitzmatics Minimal - Back to basics! Minimal equipment, focused toning

2 - Blitzmatics Cardio - muscle tightening and body transforming low impact cardio in low to mid-intensity

2 - Blitzmatics Toning - classic Blitzmatis toning using ankle weights, xercuff, hand weights and Bosu/Step

1 - Blitzmatics Xpress - Blitzmatics super toning moves on the go when short on time

3 - Blitzmatics CONCEPT - Blitzmatics toning using Bosu, ankle weights and slant board

2 - Blitzmatics foam rolling

This package includes a 6 week boot camp rotation.
Old 04-24-17, 02:44 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellybelly View Post
It has these workouts:

This package includes a 6 week boot camp rotation.
But are these DVDs or downloads? Or streaming? I haven't used any HDM workouts before!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:44 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Can the HDM Blitzmatic BootCamp be downloaded or is it just streaming?
You can stream or download them
Old 04-24-17, 02:45 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
But are these DVDs or downloads? Or streaming? I haven't used any HDM workouts before!
they are classes on YouTube and Vimeo that you can download or stream
Old 04-24-17, 02:47 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Yes, the workouts can be downloaded. He sends you links to the workouts in an email and you'll view them via youtube or vimeo. They are filmed in various gym locations around London with a camera set-up. Sometimes he's alone or with other class participants. The workouts are yours to keep and save as you see fit with the links he sends out. He will sometimes provide a password on some sites and ask that the workout not be "shared" or "liked" unless he's generously made it publicly available.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 02:47 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I am using Gin Miller's ramp, in place of a slant board. I also have the TransFIRMer that I can dig out should I need to.

Suzie, there are a number of Hamelin devotees who used to do TA, but were sidelined with injuries because of her workouts. Blitzmatics is very gentle and nothing is overdone. Hamelin is very conscious of making his workouts safe for everyone, yet effective. There is balance and variety with his method. Much of the Cardio Tone he does with Blitzmatics is all low impact. And, using low weights to build up strength is very efficient while going at a slower controlled paced. You'll be surprised at how good you'll feel and also how strong you'll become. The workouts are also very relaxing/meditative for the mind because of the amount of concentration it takes to do the exercises with perfect form. And, his choreography goes so well with his music choices. So much to like about his Blitzmatics workouts! I could ramble on and on.

ETA:Very suitable for all fitness levels. I was starting earlier this year because of a running injury in 2016. I stopped doing everything and was de-conditioned, also. In Dec, I was only doing very short yoga programs but I began with Hamelin in the New Year and never looked back! So grateful for all he does and he's a real talent!
Oh geez, I have a Transfirmer too. Totally forgot about that! I'll use it. Thanks for your post. I've been hopping around from program to program because it takes very little to trigger my pain - i keep wanting to do TA but it's really out of my reach for now (the twisting moves are just too hard on my injury).
I will try this. The price is reduced, so I think it's a good time!
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitzmatics, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hdm, hdm sale