Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-17, 05:43 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXOXO View Post
I am really excited for that to come out. I'm glad I waited to get another workout. You'd all be buying the new program and I'd have serious workout envy.
Blitz series 2 isn't in his web store yet it was offered as a pre sale to those who got the 1st series. The concept series will be offered the same way but eventually they will be up for sale.
Old 05-03-17, 06:40 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellybelly View Post
He's filming Blitz series 2, now then he said he's going to do a blitz concept series using the bosu ball and slant board. This will give people the option to do a blitz series with or without equipment
I can't wait for these. Has he given any timeframe on release?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-17, 06:48 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I can't wait for these. Has he given any timeframe on release?
Sue, you preordered blitz series 2 and you know he's filming it now. He said on Facebook today he has to refilm something this Friday night. So I would imagine early next week we will get month 1 of 3 of the second series. I'm assuming the next two months will release after that. Somewhere in there he'll send out the preorder for the concept series. He's a one man show with a full schedule.

How are you enjoying mixing his method with other workouts? You seem to go back and forth on which style fits your health needs since you have to deal with your thyroid.
Old 05-03-17, 06:56 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Sue, you preordered blitz series 2 and you know he's filming it now. He said on Facebook today he has to refilm something this Friday night. So I would imagine early next week we will get month 1 of 3 of the second series. I'm assuming the next two months will release after that. Somewhere in there he'll send out the preorder for the concept series. He's a one man show with a full schedule.

How are you enjoying mixing his method with other workouts? You seem to go back and forth on which style fits your health needs since you have to deal with your thyroid.
Sweet. I'm loving the bootcamp right now. I'm forcing myself to take rest days & im adding in strength for upper body. His blitz stuff is awesome.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-17, 07:32 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
Hi Beth!

The videos I purchsed that are in vimo have a link to download. The ones in youtube do not. Do your videos have a button to download in Youtube?

I am also using Firefox.

THank you for your help!
As others have said, there are many different ways to download YT videos. I like having the download button while I'm in YT. In Firefox browser bar, type in about:addons. Next, in the left menu click on "extensions" and then you can search for YouTube. After you choose a selection it will appear as a Download button under the video in YT.

I was able to download his Vimeo videos without any issue into mp4. PM me if you continue to have problems with it.

I like that he doesn't talk much, and the music choices are fun. I wish they had a better mic system because sometimes all I hear is echo.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-17, 08:33 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
No, Suzie, do not buy that one -- hopefully I'm not getting to you too late. I bought the August one on an impulse and it's just not my thing and not zen-producing in my opinion. I wrote to them and told them I will never do these workouts and I really wished they either had clips on their website for the workouts or a slightly less stringent return policy. I understand why returns are hard for downloads, so please, put some previews up!!! Anyway, she offered to "exchange" for me and I asked about April and she said it is similar to August so I probably wouldn't like it. After that I've had radio silence from them, so I don't think I'll be getting any sort of exchange -- oh well. Live and learn.
I agree, I do love lots of HDM stuff but I purchased the August Bootcamp and did not care for it
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 04:40 AM  
adrien_73

I am pleased to report that I was able to download the youtube videos using KeepVid! Thank you all for the advice!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 07:00 AM  
GinaXOXO

Quote:
Blitz series 2 isn't in his web store yet it was offered as a pre sale to those who got the 1st series. The concept series will be offered the same way but eventually they will be up for sale.
Do you know how long after you all get the new series that he will offer it to the rest of us??

Is it normally at the same time? Or, do I have to wait until you complete the series??
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 09:22 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

For those of you who have been doing the DMW, is there a favorite series or is it best to start with the first one?

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-17, 11:30 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
No, Suzie, do not buy that one -- hopefully I'm not getting to you too late. I bought the August one on an impulse and it's just not my thing and not zen-producing in my opinion. I wrote to them and told them I will never do these workouts and I really wished they either had clips on their website for the workouts or a slightly less stringent return policy. I understand why returns are hard for downloads, so please, put some previews up!!! Anyway, she offered to "exchange" for me and I asked about April and she said it is similar to August so I probably wouldn't like it. After that I've had radio silence from them, so I don't think I'll be getting any sort of exchange -- oh well. Live and learn.
Thank you! I will stick with blitzmatics and cardiotone for the time being, then.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitzmatics, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hdm, hdm sale