Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-24-17, 08:00 AM  
zellybelly

HDM Blitzmatics discounts for VF'ers.

Hamelin is offering a special for VF's. I have experienced tremendous results using his system and the new Blitzmatics workouts are wonderful!!!

HDM Blitzmatics discounts for VF'ers.
This offer will last 1 week.

Blitzmatics boot camp:
http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...ckage-preorder

This package is mixture of open classes (with students) and 1on1 with Hamelin. You will learn the details of Blitzmatics and how to use Blitzmatics moves in various ways and in various individual workouts such as:

2 x Blitzmatics Minimal - Back to basics! Minimal equipment, focused toning

2 x Blitzmatics Cardio - muscle tightening and body transforming low impact cardio in low to mid-intensity

2 x Blitzmatics Toning - classic Blitzmatis toning using ankle weights, xercuff, hand weights and Bosu/Step

1 x Blitzmatics Xpress - Blitzmatics super toning moves on the go when short on time

3 x Blitzmatics CONCEPT - Blitzmatics toning using Bosu, ankle weights and slant board

2 x Blitzmatics foam rolling

Experience the transforming effect of Blitzmatics. Your body will tighten and reshape itself to a leaner, slimmer and sleeker appearance. All the moves are controlled and focused. Say hello to the new generation of toning and visible results.

This package includes a 6 week boot camp rotation.

Blitzmatics Series 1, 3 months:
http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...nths-pre-order

Blitzmatics Series comes as a 3 months subscription programme. Each month you will receive following:

1 hour of Blitzmatics Cardio
1 hour of Blitzmatics Toning
10-15min of Blitzmatics foam rolling

Blitzmatics cardio is cardio with toning and endurance without the usual feel of HIIT. In fact, Blitzmatics Cardio is fairly low to mid intensity and you will move in and out of small routines just like classic high-low aerobics except Blitz cardio is a lot more low impact and the pace is slower. This will enable you to work deep and use full range of motion. Light hand weights will also be added to the routine but not in the same way as CardioTone where weights are used in a more consistent manner. This new cardio format is low to mid intensity and has a deep focus on balance, toning and isolated moves to create a lithe and defined physique.

Blitzmatics Toning will offer you a variation of moves to sculpt, tighten, strengthen and pull in your frame. Small isolated moves performed at a slow to mid tempo pace whilst using mental focus to connect with the move and to remain fully aware of the entire body. Light hand weights, ankle weights, resistance band and Xercufs are also being used, but you can easily modify. Sometimes a Step will be included in the workout, but it's not a must that you have one at hand. Blitz Toning is both standing work and work performed on the mat.

Blitzmatics foam rolling is segmented foam rolling to massage the muscles deeply. Especially the muscles in the hip, thigh and glutes. Blitzmatics foam rolling will also prevent muscle swelling or deep muscle soreness. Over time you will notice further slimming of the thighs and less cellulite when combining your Blitzmatics foam rolling with your Bliztmatics cardio and toning.
Old 04-24-17, 09:09 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Hamelin is the best! Now is your chance to try Blitzmatics if you haven't already!

For those who are curious about Blitzmatics, he has a couple freebies on youtube and there are clips of some of his workouts, like his original Blitzmatics. Check him out!

Blitzmatics preview (original)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRPTWxoiMZk

Live Blitzmatics class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbgMkXpYO6o

Cardio Tone (from his Cardio Series)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44XWTvEOzAk

My other workouts are collecting dust, and I need to sell them off. I'm not kidding. ;-)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 10:05 AM  
SuzieC

Are these suitable for a beginner?

Here is where I'm coming from: Injury has made me lose a lot of strength and endurance and I'm finding there is a lot I can't do. I did TA exclusively for years but I now have herniated discs and the flexion in her workouts now bother my back. I can't lift anything more than 3 lbs or it strains my back. High impact aerobics is out. Also excessive rotation of the midsection hurts me too. I really need to strengthen my abs to better support my back. I do mostly Jessica for cardio and now adding in Zumba, and Classical Stretch for pain prevention and relief.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 10:34 AM  
pricek

Wow...that's very generous of him!! Thanks!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 11:19 AM  
SuzieC

Quick question for those of you doing Blitzmatics!
What are you using as a slant board?
Old 04-24-17, 11:31 AM  
zellybelly

This is what Hamelin is using -

http://www.fitter1.com/Fitterfirst-S...ard_p_169.html

Some people are using the angle step

http://shop.cathe.com/Slanted-Risers...ideo-p/579.htm
Old 04-24-17, 11:39 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Are these suitable for a beginner?

Here is where I'm coming from: Injury has made me lose a lot of strength and endurance and I'm finding there is a lot I can't do. I did TA exclusively for years but I now have herniated discs and the flexion in her workouts now bother my back. I can't lift anything more than 3 lbs or it strains my back. High impact aerobics is out. Also excessive rotation of the midsection hurts me too. I really need to strengthen my abs to better support my back. I do mostly Jessica for cardio and now adding in Zumba, and Classical Stretch for pain prevention and relief.
Blitz is very low impact, small movements and use can use anywhere from 0-4 lb. weights. I think these would be great for you!

Quote:
Quick question for those of you doing Blitzmatics!
What are you using as a slant board?
I just use my high step topper slanted on a regular riser. It works perfect and is completely stable.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 12:55 PM  
SuzieC

Thanks! I think I'm just about *sold*. I will probably use the slant thingie I have under my desk at work. I'll need to get a Bosu. I wish i had picked it up when I saw it at Costco!
Old 04-24-17, 02:12 PM  
SuzieC

Sue, for the slant board, do you mean a regular long step with a riser on one side only?
Old 04-24-17, 02:20 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Sue, for the slant board, do you mean a regular long step with a riser on one side only?
I have the "high step topper" and I just angle it on a regular riser. You know how the risers have that "center lip" I just put it on the side of that, so it's angled. Does that make sense?

http://shop.cathe.com/high-step-topper-p/575.htm

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitzmatics, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hdm, hdm sale