Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-20-15, 08:50 AM  
LaCatrina

Hamelin D'abell Course 5 and Rambert Series pre-sale and discount

Hamelin decided to go ahead and release a fifth installment of his online classes. He's labeling this new course as intermediate/advanced and will include resistance band work. He's also releasing a new series called Rambert, which is HDM for professional dancers.

This is the preorder page for course 5 http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...rse-5-preorder

If you order course 5 you get a discount for the Rambert series as well, which will run for 10 classes. I'm guessing it will go up to 99GBP, but it's 75GBP for the preorder. People ordering this weekend will get two classes for free starting next weekend, so there's no long wait to start getting your classes. You can email info@hamelindabellmethod.com for more info

Old 06-20-15, 09:09 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
Hamelin decided to go ahead and release a fifth installment of his online classes. He's labeling this new course as intermediate/advanced and will include resistance band work. He's also releasing a new series called Rambert, which is HDM for professional dancers.

This is the preorder page for course 5 http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...rse-5-preorder

If you order course 5 you get a discount for the Rambert series as well, which will run for 10 classes. I'm guessing it will go up to 99GBP, but it's 75GBP for the preorder. People ordering this weekend will get two classes for free starting next weekend, so there's no long wait to start getting your classes. You can email info@hamelindabellmethod.com for more info

I bought it earlier this morning. It sounds like a great series!
Old 06-20-15, 11:47 AM  
LaCatrina

I caved so fast it wasn't even funny! LOL!!!

I'm curious to see what he comes up with next - I seem to like every new release better than the previous one
Old 06-20-15, 12:18 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Here is some more information from the e-mail Hamelin sent

Rambert Series - 'Deep Muscle Work for Dancers - The HDM Rambert Series' class taught at the exclusive and famous Rambert Studio in Central London. The class will focus on pure deep muscle work, barre work and thorough stretching as well as proper warming up of the body..especially feet, ankles and hips.
The class is to be done with bare feet or socks, no trainers. There will be pure instruction all the way through, no music is being played - this will assist in greater movement awareness, meditative flow and the ability to 'switch off' mentally.

The results from Hamelin's Rambert classes is a much tighter physique, enhanced posture, more graceful movement, increased flexibility, tighter and more elongated muscles, increased strength, greater movement awareness and a mind that's calm and centered.

Due to recording policies at Rambert, Hamelin will be solo in this class.
If you like Hamelin's more 'quiet' and deeper muscle workouts then this series is for you.
Old 06-20-15, 01:00 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I've ordered several things from HDM and yet I never receive any emails from him. I wonder why?
Old 06-20-15, 01:02 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I caved so fast it wasn't even funny! LOL!!!

I'm curious to see what he comes up with next - I seem to like every new release better than the previous one
Yep, so did I. I had read about it on his FB and was just waiting for the email on the pre-order. Is it next week yet?
Old 06-20-15, 01:39 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I've ordered several things from HDM and yet I never receive any emails from him. I wonder why?
Hi Dana!

You have to register to receive updates through his website, you don't automatically get updates if you order

http://www.hamelindabellmethod.com/

-Cheryl
Old 06-20-15, 01:47 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
Hi Dana!

You have to register to receive updates through his website, you don't get automatically get updates if you order

http://www.hamelindabellmethod.com/

-Cheryl
Hi Cheryl! Thanks for the reply. I remember that I registered to receive updates, but I still get nothing. If it wasn't for VF, I would be be totally in the dark since I'm not on FB.
Old 06-20-15, 01:56 PM  
Lmg

Hi! I have the series of live classes. I am thinking about ordering Class 5. The Rambert series sounds great. It says on the site the live classes are downloadable. Does anybody know how to download them? Thanks!
Lmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-15, 02:48 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
Hi! I have the series of live classes. I am thinking about ordering Class 5. The Rambert series sounds great. It says on the site the live classes are downloadable. Does anybody know how to download them? Thanks!
He keeps these videos in a private YouTube account so each week you will get a link to the video. You can then download the video like any YouTube video. The videos come in different resolutions so you can download the resolution you want depending on whether you will playing it on the TV or on a smart device. I usually download all the videos to have the option. Hamelin also keeps the video online so you can stream them at anytime.

He does reward folks for ordering early. I had preordered Course 5 early at 75 GBP. I see the website has now the Class 5 preorder at 80 GBP. When Course 5 goes live the price will probably go up to 99 GBP.

By the way, the exchange rate this morning per my invoice was 1USD = .6136 GBP

Tags
10 week course, deep muscle work, dmw, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm, hdm for dancers, preorder, rambert series