Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-21, 08:18 AM  
Rhonda

YouTube

I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with youtube? I can't even watch anything anymore. I try pulling up Jessica or even leslie and it asks if I am a robot then has that box where you have to pick out squares if you see something specific.

Figure OK I will do that, this it goes back for me to search for a video and I do, I pick a video and then the robot/picture comes up again.

I haven't been able to use YouTube in a few days so wondering if others have had this. I usually do a quick workout when working at home for a quick break but lately I have been running to the basement and doing a quick walk with one of the DVDs I have (thankful for those DVDs).

So wondering if others are getting this too. First it was all the ads I had to wait through now this. Ugh!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 09:05 AM  
Erica H.

I haven't been having any problems. I hope you can get this resolved soon!

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 10:34 AM  
TracyQ

Wow, that must be so frustrating. I did a YouTube workout this morning (Caroline Girvan) and didn’t have any problems. I also did a Travis Eliot Yoga class on YouTube yesterday problem free.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 09:31 PM  
Bluebelle

I had that happen on my phone with Youtube Have not had that happen on my computer(yet).

I've also had a few issues with google on my phone saying unusual activity, need to you're not a robot. Just started the last week or so.
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-21, 08:24 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
I had that happen on my phone with Youtube Have not had that happen on my computer(yet).

I've also had a few issues with google on my phone saying unusual activity, need to you're not a robot. Just started the last week or so.
Thanks, it just started this year so wonder what is going on.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-21, 05:55 PM  
Cola

hi rhonda - sorry to hear about your youtube troubles. i use youtube every day either on my laptop or ipad and have had no problems. i would double-check to ensure you are signed in to your youtube account. if so then i would sign out and sign back in again to see if that helps at all.
Cola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
youtube issues