Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-22-15, 01:31 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Hi Cheryl! Thanks for the reply. I remember that I registered to receive updates, but I still get nothing. If it wasn't for VF, I would be be totally in the dark since I'm not on FB.
Dana, Hamelin has a public, completely open FB page that you can visit and see updates and photos without a FB account of your own https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamel...d/149612442115
Old 06-22-15, 01:53 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
Dana, Hamelin has a public, completely open FB page that you can visit and see updates and photos without a FB account of your own https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamel...d/149612442115
Thank you, I'll check it out.
I hope one of these days he'll have sale on his Course 3 or 4. I believe both of these courses have cardio in them, right?

I have course 1 (purchased on sale) as well as couple of individual workouts, but I would love to get one of the courses that already include cardio like the free sample class in course 4. I really like that class!
Old 08-11-15, 07:02 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Those that purchased course 4 and 5, which one would you recommend? I think so far, Hamelin released 3 classes in course 5, right? Any opinions yet?

I like the addition of cardio, but I'm not sure what differences there are between the 2 courses?
Old 08-15-15, 12:25 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Those that purchased course 4 and 5, which one would you recommend? I think so far, Hamelin released 3 classes in course 5, right? Any opinions yet?

I like the addition of cardio, but I'm not sure what differences there are between the 2 courses?
Hmmmm.... Good question

I need to sample both of the newer courses to be able to tell differences between them both and course 3. Just from memory, I think he uses more compound moves in the later courses, and he does use the chair, gliders and a pilates circle in the later ones (not in all classes). Also, he's varying the impact level more in course 5 - the last class is hi-lo for about 20 min, with intervals with weights and the band.
Old 07-18-18, 09:47 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

OLD Thread Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I caved so fast it wasn't even funny! LOL!!!

I'm curious to see what he comes up with next - I seem to like every new release better than the previous one
Rebecca, I hope you are still around to answer! These courses are now on sale, and I'm seriously considering ordering one. From the YouTube workouts I've tried, I really like the DMW that is slow, with small, concentrated movements. I'm not crazy about all 4s work (but will tolerate it for Hamelin!), and I'm not looking to do a lot of cardio. Any recommendations?

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-18, 05:29 PM  
Suzan66

I didn't receive an email about Rambert series.. is preorder just for FB Melt group?
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-18, 06:07 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Note my previous post--OLD thread alert!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 week course, deep muscle work, dmw, hamelin, hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm, hdm for dancers, preorder, rambert series