Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-27-22, 07:54 PM  
Tugger31

Question Strength Only Rotation

Has anyone done a strength only rotation?

Any good results?

I can't decide if I should do something like STS or something that just keeps the muscles guessing and keep the boredom factor low by mixing up types of strength each week? I know in general to gain strength I probably need something like STS but I think I pick challenging weights I can likely progress with either scenario.

Any thoughts?
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-22, 09:46 PM  
nschultz

I’ve primarily been doing a strength based routine for 6-9 months. I use Fitness Blender programs, primarily their Strong and Mass programs. I make it a priority to get 10-13k steps daily. My strength and endurance have never been better. I do one of Fitness Blender’s HIIT workouts weekly. I recently was in Arizona and hiked Camelback Mountain without any issues, so was glad to see my training is working. My weights are adjustable from 5-52.5 lbs and having the variety is what’s allowed me to take my training to the next level. Previously, my heaviest weights were 20lbs and I wasn’t making the lower body progress that I was looking for.
It can be nice to have a program mapped out for you and allows for a reason with the progression. If you have experience with exercise programming and progression, then maybe doing something on your own is the way to go!
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
strength rotation