Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-22, 03:34 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

TA 2.9 day 5 + 15 TA beginner

so counted the reps for the one hard move - Maria only does 20 of that one! No wonder I couldn't keep up. So I was 25 for the other moves and 20 for the hard one, I'll try adding on reps to the 'easy' moves now.

ebianco - well, you know I never consider getting youtube ad free instead of the app LOL. The app some other features, and I guess I liked supporting the trainer but you've made me think about it! It's Action Jacquelyn, she's mainly barre but also well trained in yoga, has a nice set of free meditations as well. She's a bit TA like but SoCal USC dance trained, with stints as a laker and clipper girl. So imagine if TA has a SoCal personality LOL, I made her sounds terrible but she is upbeat and positive but not too much for me (I cannot stand Paula B or Leslie). I gotta say the horses are mine, so yep that work is mine. I might not be as nice as you if my dh wanted 5 dogs and left the work up to me.

buzzer - sleep is only sort of better. Slept like 12-5 then laid awake for I don't know how long and got up at 8:15 which is so not cool for me. I'm really stumped, occasionally I get a decent nights sleep but repeating behaviors from that day doesn't do any good. glad you got some things sorted out at home. I think if I can make some progress on those areas it might help my stress.
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote