Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-10-22, 07:51 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Yesterday:

44 minute outdoor walk
push-ups and plank

Finally some lovely spring weather.
I have a hair appt this morning so not sure if I'll walk later and mess it up. I'll see how the day goes.

Have a good one everyone!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-22, 08:57 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Yesterday:

44 minute outdoor walk

Have a great day!
Old 05-13-22, 09:54 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Yesterday:

37 minute outdoor walk

Have a good day all!
Old 05-15-22, 09:38 AM  
cambet

Hi Ladies,

Didn't mean to disappear. Last week was the last week of classes, but it was pretty brutal. So much grading, so many meetings, and a number of insane fires to put out. It seemed non-stop and I could barely keep up. My eating was out of control, my sleep was off, and there was just no time for exercise. It was a very unhealthy week.

Yesterday I had to work in the morning. I spent the rest of the day trying to recover. I did finally get in a workout; I did CH Elite: Wild Horse. I was supposed to do a walk/hike with one of the Italy crew in the evening, but we both realized that we were exhausted and rescheduled for today (maybe ).

SB - Good job with your walks! Do you feel like you have mostly gotten back on track (since you were feeling a bit off a little while ago)? I think that I'm going to have to put off restarting Body Revolution until after next week. Finals week starts tomorrow, which is likely also going to be a bit insane, and next Sunday is graduation. I hope to be able to get back on track after that!

Waves to Nora.
Old 05-16-22, 08:30 AM  
cambet

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I did 3 Jessica 10-minute walks throughout the day from her 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix DVD. I did the 10 Min Happy HIIT Walk, the 10 Min Dance Walk, and the 10 Min Abs & Arms Walk. I did them to my own music (and sometimes with my own moves) and realized that I could make myself do 10 mins at a time with little problem. They helped me make my 250 steps/hour from 8:00-4:00 pm.

I may do some of these 10 min walks today, as well.
Old 05-16-22, 09:30 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!!

Yesterday:

35 minute outdoor walk

I kind of fell off the wagon again for a few days. Or maybe I never got back on completely. I'll keep plugging along though.

CAMBET, those 10 minute walks seem like a good plan if you can fit them in. With all the craziness you have going on though I wouldn't add more stress by trying to fit little workouts in. It will hopefully all calm down in a week or so.

I do still feel a little off. Not sure if it's physical or mental or more likely a combination of the two. My sleeping isn't good at the best of times and it's really been poor lately. A lot of things on my mind. The poor sleep saps my energy and motivation. And the weather isn't helping either. But I'll get back to it. At least my back pain is pretty much gone for now.
*knock wood*

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-17-22, 08:22 AM  
cambet

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I only managed to get in one 10 Min Jessica Walk: the 10 Min Buns & Thighs Walk and I was doing good to get that one in! I did the walk in the morning before going to work and then it was a day of back to back to back things that ended at 7:00 pm. I fell asleep shortly after my last meeting, so there was no workout in the evening.

SB - Good job with your outdoor walk! I'm still a bit off too, and I think that it's both physical and mental also. I'm sleeping well, mostly because I'm exhausted, but my eating has been off. I finally decided this weekend that I have just GOT to do better. I've gained 9 lbs since March; I've got to stop the weight from creeping up by getting my eating under control and that means that I have to stop splurging when I feel stressed. I managed to stay in my desired calorie range yesterday. We'll see how today goes.
Old 05-18-22, 09:47 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Yesterday:

40 minute outdoor walk
push-ups, planks

I'm hoping to get out there again today for another walk while the weather is pleasant.
Some weight work would be nice too but I think my motivation still needs a little more time.

CAMBET, it's so hard to eat right and exercise when there's so much going on in your life. Hopefully the upcoming break will give you a chance to regroup. One day at a time is the best approach.

Old 05-19-22, 10:10 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Yesterday:

37 minute outdoor walk
120 kettlebell swings (2 x 60)

It's rainy this morning so I'll see if the weather improves and I can walk.

Old 05-23-22, 09:58 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Good morning!

Bumping us up. I tanked on the walking this weekend. We shot up into the mid 90s with high humidity and I just wasn't ready for it. I did manage some push-ups and planks yesterday but that was it. Today is delightful so I'm hoping to get out there soon.

Have a wonderful day!