Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-24-21, 03:15 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
i used to have the floorwork Ballet Beautiful DVDs (I think they were put out twice with different covers, which I have no preference).
which one is that? what's the title? i love floorwork and i have several BB DVDs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
(ya know when they come with a tiny crack and you don't notice and it gets bigger when yoy put it back in box).
this drives me insane. i received one like that in a trade and store it in a sleeve that has a "fabric" insert to cushion the optical side.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-21, 04:42 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
which one is that? what's the title? i love floorwork and i have several BB DVDs.this drives me insane. i received one like that in a trade and store it in a sleeve that has a "fabric" insert to cushion the optical side.
I can't even remember right now. I think body Blast and the original title? They were mostly floorwork, maybe a little standing thrown in or to do arms?
I need to do something like that with the cracked on I have.I am afraid I'll forget about it if I don't keep it in the case (seeing as how I lost those others, lol. I have a box with sleeved DVDs, but its not in there. I had them in a DVD multi holder, but took them out when I put a bunch of things in there for my mom in the nursing home. I may have traded them, but don't remember doing so.
Ok, duh, I looked one says Body blast and one says Total Body Workout. The original first versions also say body blast but I think the other says 60 Minute. I do have the ones where she is wearing a tu tu if anyone is interested in those. There is more standing than I like as I mostly like it for floorwork.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth