Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-07, 04:14 PM  
lissalaurel76

Walmart, Target, Kmart, Best Buy, etc... all have the double pack for less than what collage charges for only one of the DVDs. Still, if you are going to pick between the 2 titles I'd go with the jog one since the booster is just so easy and to be honest its kinda messy/cluttered.
Old 02-07-07, 06:50 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

There are a couple of these for sale on amazon marketplace: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...327692-2529501

Hope it's ok to post the link; these are not mine! In fact, I lucked out yesterday and got the set for $5 on amazon!

Ronnee
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-07, 09:11 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar
also found mine at Sam's in January 07 - i want to emphasize that both workouts are on 1 disc. i also did not see it at walmart, although walmart had the 5-mile and sam's did not.
No, actually, both workouts are on 2 discs included in 1 DVD case.
Old 02-07-07, 09:28 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76
No, actually, both workouts are on 2 discs included in 1 DVD case.
hmmm...can you tell it's a virgin for me? the case seemed thin. i will go check tonight!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 06:23 AM  
stephanie_932

I think this set is being sold several different ways. I've seen some say they got 1 DVD w/ both workouts on 1 disc and then like me, I've got 2 discs with 1 workout on each.

That's one thing I don't like about Leslie's workouts.........they package the same workouts soooooooooooooo many different ways, with totally different names and such that you never know if you actually have a workout.
Old 02-08-07, 06:55 AM  
Diana3271

I purchased this yesterday at Sams for $9.88. I purchased it for the 1 Mile Jog. All the workouts are on 1 DVD. Here are your options on my DVD: the 1 Mile Booster walk, the Booster walk plus stretchie for toning, the 1 Mile Jog, and the 1 Mile Jog plus leg slimming. There are a total of 4 options on my DVD. Is this the same for everyone else?

Also, I wanted to say that right now my Sams has more workouts than they did at the first of the year. I could not believe how many they had. They also had workout music. I never saw this before. It was a 3 DVD pack for $14.88. I was in a hurry so I just glanced at it. I saw "Like a Prayer" and "Baby Got Back" listed.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 07:32 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271
I purchased this yesterday at Sams for $9.88. I purchased it for the 1 Mile Jog. All the workouts are on 1 DVD. Here are your options on my DVD: the 1 Mile Booster walk, the Booster walk plus stretchie for toning, the 1 Mile Jog, and the 1 Mile Jog plus leg slimming. There are a total of 4 options on my DVD. Is this the same for everyone else?

Also, I wanted to say that right now my Sams has more workouts than they did at the first of the year. I could not believe how many they had. They also had workout music. I never saw this before. It was a 3 DVD pack for $14.88. I was in a hurry so I just glanced at it. I saw "Like a Prayer" and "Baby Got Back" listed.
I got mine at Target & it has 2 discs in 1 DVD case, 1 disc on each side of the case. The 1st disc is the 1 mile jog plus the leg slimming, the 2nd disc is the 1 mile booster plus the stretchie toning thing. I have a friend who got hers at Best Buy & its the same as mine.
Old 02-08-07, 07:51 AM  
fagiles

I got mine from Sams's and there was only 1 dvd w/2 workouts with the option to do 1 mile jog or 1 mile booster.

felecia
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 08:49 AM  
Marie1120
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fagiles
I got mine from Sams's and there was only 1 dvd w/2 workouts with the option to do 1 mile jog or 1 mile booster.

felecia

Does it have the Slimming Thighs on it too?
2009 - 312/300

"Those who remove mountains begin by carrying away small stones."
- Chinese Proverb

"Getting up in the morning is a case of mind over mattress." Ziggy
Marie1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 09:30 AM  
fagiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie1120
Does it have the Slimming Thighs on it too?
Marie, I don't recall seeing it. Is it right there on the main menu? I thought that I only saw the 2 workout choices but will check it again this evening.
fagiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1 mile jog, 1 mile workouts, leslie sansone, old thread alert